5,970 results
All reviews el mortero new tower all inclusive package club room coco bongo all inclusive plan night life beautiful beach mariachi band during spring break hotel zone sushi fish tacos beach bar our waiter clubs velas
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

I was here for one week and the breakfast was really good also it’s close to everything!
the stuff here specialty Paulo from the reseption was fantastic!!!!
The help me with late check out and all with smile
Very high recommend!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Krystal-Cancun, Gerente at Krystal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear guest, thank you very mucho for your kind comments, we hope to see you back soon at Krystal Cancun.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Eduardo helped us out at the front desk. Amazing customer service. The hotel is really nice, and the view is beyond amazing! Julio brought our bags up and was super nice! We just got here and overall has been a great experience so far!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Krystal-Cancun, Gerente at Krystal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear guest, we appreciate you taking the time to write your comments, we hope to see you back soon at Krystal Cancun.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is old compared to most - it needs a lot of maintenance. There are not a lot of food options which can be an issue if you are staying for a week or so. Having said that, I booked through BookVIP which essentially gave me a weeks stay for 4 adults all-inclusive for $700. At that price it certainly is a good deal. The speciality restaurants are good - if you can get a reservation. The Mexican restaurant only allows a few per night because several other hotels feed into it. The sushi bar was decent, although you have to ask for no cream cheese on the rolls (no idea why they think people want cream cheese on every option). The beach had a seaweed issue which made it uninhabitable.

I went on the required sales presentation. I thrive in this environment because I love to watch them squirm every time I tell them how bad of an investment timeshares are. No matter how quick you try to makes things it will never be 90 minutes. Figure at least 2-3 hours. But worth it for saving $2000.

I noticed that management seems to respond to all the bad reviews stating that they are working to improve things. Trust me - they are doing nothing. People comment about the A/C - yep still an issue. Maids not leaving clean towels? Yep happened to me twice. I finally followed a maid to the back room service center and took 10 clean towels and hid them in my closet so I never had to worry about that nonsense.

I will say that most of the staff are nice to you - and speaking Spanish gets you much further than being a gringo. Also try and a tip $1 here and there (drink service, sushi bar, etc). They remember you and you’ll get better service throughout your stay.

Luckily we did not get a room anywhere near the clubs but some of the rooms are right next door.

Bottom line - unless you are getting a steal to stay there, not worth it. There are so many better all-inclusive options in Cancun.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest, we appreciate that you have taken the time to write your comments, we respect your opinion, and in the same way we understand the way you feel about the subject of the presentation.

Regarding the issue mentioned, I inform you that if we are working on improving the facilities, recently we have had important updates in the water system, electicity and magnetic key system, in addition to that, we are about to meet an important investment project in chillers for air conditioning.

It is a big property but believe me and some times you can barely notice, but things are happening.

Best regards.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

The trip started out horribly. First time ever going to this resort. I typically vacation at Secrets at different islands but I saw this hotel and wanted to try something different because the reviews and pictures seemed good. I checked in and told them I had resort credit (will get to that later, but they never gave it to me) so the front desk clerk copied my PRINTED OFFER of resort credit and my drivers license, and said he will find out what he needs to give me (no coupon vouchers given). So I checked in the room (bags not there, had to wait for bell man to bring from another room). Service was an all time LOW!! I couldn't get anyone in their restaurants to service me. I traveled alone however I didn't think I should have been ignored. I found this issue especially at the restaurant were the breakfast was served. The food was terrible with the exception of 1 night out of 5, they had a mexican themed night. Room service was horrible, they took 2 hours to bring a salad. I asked for salt and pepper and they never came back. Took 3 hours for them to bring me towels, I had to go to front desk and complain after calling housekeeping 4 times. I injured myself on their property because all of their tiles on property are not secured (no rails to hold for all the hills on the property). I fell into a broken tile hole in front of a restaurant. My dress was ripped and I had a bloody toe and bruised leg. Luckily a cook found me on the ground and helped me up. I filled out a injury report and was helped to my room. The entire night was blown of no fun. I was expecting the manager of the resort to call and check on me because I'm sure these types of incidents ( a guest injuring themselves) would be told to a Manager. So yes, the Manager was told, but could give 2 sh*ts if I was hurt. I was finally able to get a hold of the manager and told him about my injury,and about the service at the hotel. Including, (almost left it out) harassed by the pool supervisor who wouldn't let me get in the adults only pool, I am well over 30 and they said it was for special guest...a bunch of crap! Only 1 adult pool mind you in the entire resort. He just shrugged his shoulders and said "sorry, it won't happen again" about bad service and "sorry about your injury, you didn't ask for a doctor so I assume you were fine". He was so unsympathetic and could care less about my injury or horrible service. The highlight of my trip was when I went to Secrets Playa Mujeres and was treated like royalty. I ended up buying a unlimited luxury vacation package from AM resorts. I provided all this information to the Manager and he still didn't care (AM resorts owns Krystal resorts as well). I wish I could give this place zero starts but there is no option for that. As a person that has traveled to several resorts all over the world and a massive line of Caribbean resorts I have never felt so unwelcomed and not given any proper customer service about a resort. So I attempted to go back and get my resort credit. No one ever heard of the person I spoke so they told me I could not get my credit, mind you I had a printed original in my hand they refused to accept. I highly recommend any and all vacationers to steer clear and away from this place. Try Secrets Playa Mujeres for ultimate service!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is a small resort located in a great spot for the area. It is close to the main road for the restaurants & bars, yet it is set back from the main road, if you want to have quiet and relaxation.
The pool and the ocean are in close proximity to each other. The pool offers a bar as part of the pool and the servers come onto to the beach if you want to order food or beverages,

Room tip: The ocean view rooms are the best rooms!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sam , thank you so very much for your kind comments.

We gope to see you back son at Krystal Cancun.