My wife and I along with another couple just returned from a long weekend at the Golden Parnassus. My wife and I had been to Cancun a few other times and stayed at the mega resorts. To our delight, the Golden Parnassus was very manageable. My wife at one point felt like she was at adult camp because she kept seeing the same faces each day.
The hotel itself was very nice, the rooms were clean and comfy and the restaurants were never crowded and they served good food. The staff was very accomodating. The beach was beautiful and the pool was refreshing. The hotel does like to have games - drinking and non-drinking especially at the pool - throughout the day, which I could I have done without but everyone had a great time.
I would definitely return to the Golden Parnassus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun, Golden Parnassus Cancun, is an Adults Only All Inclusive Resort Situated on an unspoiled sandbar tucked between Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea is one of Cancun's premier adult all-inclusive resorts. A beach resort wholly devoted to the "in the moment" lifestyle, Golden Parnassus Cancun is a destination where exclusive personal service and a sophisticated yet casual spirit offer the backdrop for the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Parnassus Cancun
- Cancun Crown Paradise
- Golden Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Jack Tar Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Cancun