We just got back from a wonderful first-time stay at the Golden. The resort itself is very nice. The room was very clean and the staff were super friendly. It's located right in the middle of the hotel zone, so great ability to walk in either direction and get a good feel for the beach/hotels. The lobby is a very attractive open-air space. We were greeted right away and checked in immediately.
The food was excellent. I lived in Mexico many years ago,so I know my Mexican food-fresh and delicious every day!! I was leery of all-inclusive after a bad experience in Venezuela many years ago, but this was excellent. With 4 restaurants and the buffet, there were lots of options for eating. We tried them all and loved them all. The burger bar has outstanding guacamole and chips!!
We also went to the Great Parnassus for a visit since the all-inclusive rights include the sister property. The Great is much larger and is not adults-only. Very nice hotel, but the swim-up bar was full of kids drinking soda! Barely able to get a drink! There is an adults-only pool on the second floor terrace. It has a limited ocean view, but was very quiet.
The atmosphere at the Golden was nice. Spring break was over, so it was fairly tame. There are lots of activities to join in on-trivia, volleyball,table-tennis, etc. Some rowdiness;tequila volleyball, pool beer-pong, wet t-shirts,etc. Nothing out-of-hand and all in good fun.
Our room was lagoon-side, which was good. I think the pool-side rooms might be a bit on the loud side since there is music played for most of the day.
Overall a great trip. While we aren't big drinkers, some people really want to get their money's worth from the all-inclusive! We got a few laughs from the late afternoon pool scene. After a long day of drinking in the sun, some folks really put on a show! The staff handled everyone well. You can see that they are skilled in this aspect of the daily operation. We loved the Golden Parnassus and can't wait to go back. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun, Golden Parnassus Cancun, is an Adults Only All Inclusive Resort Situated on an unspoiled sandbar tucked between Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea is one of Cancun's premier adult all-inclusive resorts. A beach resort wholly devoted to the "in the moment" lifestyle, Golden Parnassus Cancun is a destination where exclusive personal service and a sophisticated yet casual spirit offer the backdrop for the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Parnassus Cancun
- Cancun Crown Paradise
- Golden Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Jack Tar Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Cancun