7,966 results
All reviews paradise buffet sixties bar dolphin bar la restaurant entertainment staff ocean view pier restaurant coconut shrimp tequila volleyball sister hotel club room lagoon side breakfast and lunch steak japanese restaurant have a good time beach bar
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Our honeymoon was great. The staff is friendly, food great and we could not have had a better stay. We will be back!
We had a very small issue that came up and it was dealt with quickly and completely, they even gave us a bottle of champagne for our troubles but did not need to as it was not an issue. The first vacation I have had that was perfect!

1  Thank I1027BWtodds
Reviewed April 10, 2017

The staff was outstanding, the food was excellent, the shows were fabulous, overall we had a great time and we expect to go back again in the future , we highly recommend it. The staff doing all the ddaily activities were energetic and fun.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Great place excellent staff good beach great bars good food small but awesome place good pool very clean bartenders are the best you will find anywhere at any price feels like home every time we go close to a very good mall for shoppers

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank danbevb
Reviewed April 10, 2017

I've been here several time and it used to be a lot of fun and enjoyable. But the last 2 trips have been shocking and rather disturbing. I might need to find another resort that doesn't tolerate partial nudity in the pool and public areas.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank texblondi2
GlendaYoungA, Chief Concierge at Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Dear texblondi2

I would like to thank you for taking the time and writing to us regarding your recent stay.
It is of great importance for me and my team to know how our guests feel about their experience at our property, this way we are able to work on improvements and make sure all our guests enjoy their stay.

I understand you were not pleased with your stay however I hope you give us the chance to offer you the experience you deserved. It would give me great pleasure to receive you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Glenda Young

Reviewed April 10, 2017

The food has really gone down hill since my first visit in 2015. The breeze just was not the same. And what happened to prime rib at the old barn? Portions have gotten smaller, much smaller. We probably won't stay again.

6  Thank Tammy C