We have stayed at the Islander several times but this is 1st time we have had an oceanfront room. Loved sitting on terrace listening to the waves wash up! So Relaxing. Of course we were not disappointed in anything at the Islander. Beautifully maintained landscaping and grounds. Pools are refreshing. Happy Hour every day from 3-6! Try the Banana Monkey and Miami Vice. Food at all three adjoining Royal Resorts is excellent and very reasonably priced! Used the free shuttle to go to Captain's Cove for dinner and to the Royal Sands for dinner and then just walked to mall next door to the Sands. Grocery store doesn't have bad prices either. The coffee shop at The Carribean has delicious latte's, can't wait to return to Cancun next winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun