Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
fun waves with great people

Been going to Cancun for years and had no idea how fun the waves could be..... on a whim I googled... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
joearndt
Warrington, Pennsylvania
Best part of trip to Cancun

I chose this school because of all the good reviews and it didn't disappoint. I had so much fun... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
진 박
via mobile

All reviews surfin burrito learn to surf private lesson paddle boarding surfing lessons great instructor riding waves surf experience awesome surf these guys stand up paddle board rash guard awesome experience an absolute blast highlight of our trip two hours super fun
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome first time surfing experience! Waves were great and the people were even better. Highly recommend to anyone new to surfing and looking for an adventure!

- The Turner Family

1  Thank Trapper T
360Dave, Owner at 360 Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Thanks so much for surfing with us!!! We look forward to having you back on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Had the best time with Todd, Ozzy and Alex. My husband and I took surf lessons for the the first time. The guys were so helpful and we caught tons of waves. They were very encouraging and made sure you knew exactly what to do. Highly recommended!

5  Thank Discover762408

thanks for the awesome review, and your kind words!!! see you next time.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

360 Surf School is great!! I didn’t think there was a place to rent boards in Cancún, but a quick Google search led me to 360; for a reasonable price they bring whatever boards you’re looking for to your hotel, & pick them up when you’re done! Dave was totally cool...he gave me an extra half-day for the same rate as a full day & waived my delivery charge because I rented 3 boards! Thanks again, I will definitely be using again next time I’m down here!!

2  Thank mlbeotch

ahhh so nice thanks!! Thank you for renting with 360 Surf School Cancun! We appreciate it very much!

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Lots of fun right on the beach. Easy to get to and great staff. Todd was fantastic in getting all of us up on the board and riding waves all the way in to the beach. Would definitely go again.

2  Thank Tim L

Thanks heaps for the review! See you next time!

Reviewed March 16, 2018

My family had an amazing time on the paddleboarding excursion. This is an amazing up-close view of marine wildlife. Our guide, Mark, was fantastic, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this experience!

2  Thank Dan H

Thanks so much for taking our Sup Tour here in Cancun! we look forward to your return!!