20 people are viewing this hotel
AlgotelsUS$322
EtripUS$340
Lol.travelUS$316
5,561 results
All reviews marco polo bogavante restaurant sister resort next door time share ocean view lobby bar entertainment staff nightly shows a lot of fun bottled water pool side a la carte restaurants got sick all inclusive resort nachos all inclusives kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2022 via mobile

Wonderful hotel and courteous, friendly staff. Very clean. A great park is that it's connected to another Solaris hotel so you can use their pools and anemities as well. The only frustration is that to make reservations at the high end resturants- it has to be done in person and they are only available until 3pm. Sadly, the first few days of my stay were booked with seeing Chixhen Itza, Cozumel, and Playa del Carmen that when I was able to make a reservation,none were available. I would suggest availability to at least make one reservation by email or phone for clients like me. Otherwise, great resort!!!

Room tip: Make sure you book hotel transportation a week before your arrival!
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hoteles Solaris de Mexico, Director General at GR Caribe By Solaris, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2022

We are happy to know you got to enjoy our services and our facilities, we appreciate you sharing all the feedback that will help us to improve our services, We are currently working in a online restaurants reservation system that will be more accessible to all our guests
Please be sure that all the comments we receive from our guests we use them as a guide to improve our services in the areas that we need the most work.

We hope to see you again to improve your perception.

Reviewed November 13, 2022

The location was clean, the rooms well maintained, the staff friendly and helpful. It does help to know some basic Spanish. The massages and facials at the Spa were wonderful! I recommend Behitta and Linda.

Room tip: Try all the different restaurants but check the times and days for being open.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, We are very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay.

We appreciate you for highlighting the service from our Spa staff. We love being able to pamper you with the great service that characterizes us.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to your home.

Best regards

Reviewed November 13, 2022 via mobile

We stayed for three nights and I thought wasn’t enough because the time past very fast. The ocean view room was very nice. I would like to tank the drinks girl Fatima because she was very polite and friendly she was always asking if we need anything also. Third time staying at this hotel and I love it.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We thank you on behalf of our team member Fatima, We will share your kind review with her, she will be happy to hear that her excellent service made all the difference.

We hope to have the pleasure of receiving you again to pamper you.

Reviewed November 13, 2022

The caribe is an excellent hotel with some of the finest restaurants in Cancun. Marco Polo and the Captain Fabian and the waiter Dolphin were excellent as was Darwin at Bogavante and Ricky the server. JC and Yasmine in member service helped make our stay perfect. Mike at the Caribe pool added fun to every day. The greatest attraction at this hotel is the staff who combine to make your vacation memorable.

Room tip: The pool gets crowded so snag a spot early. Also remember to make dinner reservations
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lois B

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction at the GR Caribe by Solaris and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
We are happy to read that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service.We are thankful for your kind words whichwe will share with the team members you mentioned.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next vacation.
General management

Reviewed November 12, 2022

This is my second time staying at this resort. I am already planning to come back next year. I always start with a Massage and Karen, my therapist was amazing. Starting my vacation with a massage always helps me transition to vacation mode. The staff here is the best. I have stayed at many other resorts but I love this place. The people are so kind and friendly. The check in was easy and the bell hops took good care of our luggage both on arrival and departure. The rooms are immaculate and I love the Moroccan vibe. I love that you get to enjoy two resorts for the price of one. I was doing Keto during my visit and I was always able to find food choices that support that. Many thanks for a lovely visit and can't wait to come back and see you next year!

Date of stay: October 2022
1  Thank 697kathleeni

It is an honor to receive an amazing review from our valued guests and we would like to thank you. We are most delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at the Resort and had the opportunity to enjoy all the facilities and services we offered.
Thank you for mentioning the names of those who went above and beyond and made your stay even more special. We are glad to read that Karen was of great help to you and they made sure you had a unique experience.
As always it was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we cannot wait to welcome you back again.