US$300
US$427
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$523/night.

Moon Palace Cancun(Cancun)
US$999
US$309
Cancelon
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

All reviewscancun airportan overnight stayyogurtnear airportcontinental breakfaststayed one nightdesk staffcoffee makerhotel zonetransitingcozumel
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Two huge problems mean I would tell people to NEVER stay here
1- the transfer to the airport does not exist even though this is claimed by booking.com. You have to pay 250 pesos to go five minutes to the airport with their taxi company. Total rip off but once you are there you have no choice.
2 - our room had a flood from our earlier storm. The hotel REFUSED to clean it up. Apparently the security guards had been cleaning up water all day and were bored with doing it. Shockinginly terrible attitude. The receptionist bought us some towels after I made a fuss and we mopped it up as best we could. There was a huge pool of water in the room, even under a lamp. Appalling and dangerous.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Holly C
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The room was terrific. Nice,clean, air conditioned. Front desk service was great as was the concierge albeit a little expensive. That was the extent of the niceties.

Internet was sketchy at best.
Lobby restaurant had good service but only passable food. Pretty bland actually for Mexican food and stay away fro the chicken nachos.

Rooftop Bar never opened. Was supposed to open at 4pm, then the front desk told me t 5pm, then the Lobby restaurant to me 6pm. They never showed up. Had to walk next door to the GoMart to get some beer .

Jacuzzi tubs advertised by the staff on the rooftop and they were there, full of water, but of course didn't work. Controls sun bleached too so I doubt they have worked for a long time.

Did I mention the internet service was sketchy?

Arranged shuttle service to airport thru the concierge. Was 340 pesos which is about $20. Not too bad but seemed high by Mexican standards while there was a Comfort Inn shuttle parked in the driveway.

Room-wise my only complaints are the water quality and the shower. No pressure to think of and the water was terrible!

Will look elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: prepare for very slow elevator..and no rooftop bar..
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Im mexican and i DO NOT recommend to stay here not even for a night.

Good things:
Friendly staff
I called last minute to arrange the shuttle and they picked us up 20 min later
Good shower
Clean room

Bad things:
Air conditioning was as LOUD as the biggest truck engine you could ever imagine
Rooms are really noisy, you could hear everything people were doing next to our room, we barely could sleep
But the worst thing was the rates to the airport (which is 5 min from there). Taxis inside of the hotel ask 300 pesos while an uber is +/- 40 pesos. The staff is SUPER RUDE and it was obvious that they were after our money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Please do not stay at this expensive unclean scam hotel. This hotel should not be even advertising on Booking.com and Expedia like sites. Or these companies should take this hotel off their site.
In friendly staff, breakfast is a joke, staff only interested in taking you money as soon as you arrive at the hotel. Taxi service is a scam as they give price then charge a higher rate.
No help from staff regarding airport shuttle. It's absolutely appalling hotel without any consideration for travellers.
Do not do not do not stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vishal K
Reviewed August 1, 2017

The hotel is overpriced in my opinion.

Good things:
Decent rooms, and most of the staff is kind.
The location is good, pretty close to the airport.

Not so good...
The reason I booked this hotel was because of the free airport shuttle.
I wrote an email with my arrival times, but once I called the hotel in Cancun they said they didn't check their emails.. So I had to arrange a taxi myself. Also the way back to the airport I had to pay cabride myself..

Conclusion: decent hotel, but overpriced due to no (or difficult to arrange) airport shuttle.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo