We just returned from Mexic where we stayed at JW Marriott, Cancun. Had a great time at the hotel and really enjoyed the facilities. The atmosphere was really relaxing and staff was very helpfull. Also went diving with Francisco and had an amazing time.
The only thing, we thought was missing was music. I heard a lot of other guests asking for it but unfortunately -apparently- it's the 4 Diamonds hotel's policy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travelocity.ca and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott