I think most of the comments here are a very accurate indication of what you can expect during your stay at Casa Magna.
- great value compared to similar 4 Diamond hotels in Cancun
- professional and friendly staff
- impressive lobby and common areas
- rooms on 3rd floor have huge balcony
- gorgeous beachfront
- Aquaworld located onsite
- adequate pool area
- comfortable rooms and bed
- great location for getting beer, groceries across the street...and close to bus stop
- beach and pool chairs extremely comfortable
- helpful concierge service
- again, no coffee in room...if management reads these reviews, you would think they would want to change this quickly.
- i understand many families in this resort, but how about making the hot tub adults only...kids have the whole pool, they don't need the hot tub too
- would like to see more trees and/or greenery around the pool area, just alot of concrete
- would like to also see more social activities offered for adults, it was pretty darn quiet after 6pm at the hotel
- never ate at the hotel, drinks and food too cost prohibitive
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Paradise. Powder soft sand and sparkling turquoise seas beckon travelers to the heart of the Mexican Caribbean and Marriott’s CasaMagna Cancun Resort. A legendary locale perfectly matched with Marriott’s commitment to service satisfies adventurous souls seeking to explore ruins or searching for serenity in the shadows of an ancient empire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Casamagna Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Marriott Cancun
- Cancun Marriott