4,570 results
All reviews casa magna champions sports bar breakfast buffet caribbean suite ocean view hotel zone cancun resort la isla sedona grill swim up bar oceanfront room hotel is beautiful convenience store japanese restaurant large pool all inclusive package concierge desk
Reviewed November 12, 2018

I have been visiting this resort since 1996. It still amazes me that there are current employees there who were there the first time my wife and I visited. It seems that the Marriott management team is committed to continuing their modernization and remodeling efforts as a large undertaking was going on during my visit to update the entire Lobby Bar, Lobby in general as well as the entry. In speaking with some of their team members they intend to continue these efforts over the next few years,

The weather was excellent during the last couple of days of October and the first week of November. The staff, as always was friendly, courteous, efficient and always willing to assist. I have already made plans for a return visit in the spring.

Room tip: Due to the "U" shape of the hotel, the majority of rooms offer an excellent view.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MarriottCancun, Director of Rooms Operations at Marriott Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Dear Mike P:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for always choosing Marriott Cancun
Resort. We loved making you feel right at home.

Nothing brings me more joy than reading this type of comments and to realize the
outstanding staff we have, because in the end, it’s our staff that makes all the difference,
with warm welcomes and attentive care throughout your stay.

Thank you for the positive and pleasant review about your experience at the resort, you
made our day. Consider us your Cancun home away from home, and know that we’re
looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2018

Marriott Cancun is one of the finest beach side properties in Cancun. The employees were exceptional and friendly. The rooms were very nice. I do recommend trying the bar at the JW that has a huge selection of margaritas which were simply awesome!

The beach is very well kept. The seaweed is removed each morning. The sand is nice and soft. The pool is very well kept and clean too. The location is great which is quite near to the shopping centres. It was our 1st visit to Cancun and our stay at the Marriott made it one of the best ever till date in any of our vacations. We will definitely return to the Marriott.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GauravBargujar

Dear GauravBargujar:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy to know you had a terrific
experience at the resort. I am truly delighted to see that you enjoyed the attentive service
the staff provided as well as the facilities, location and decor of the hotel.

We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Sincerely

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

I had an incredible and relaxing massage in a cabana on th beach with Carmen, who has magic hands. I wish I had booked 2 hours instead of 1! It was worth every penny. Carmen also did a gorgeous braid on my head. I will return.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Passenger67583193560:

Thank you for your recent stay at the Marriott Cancun Resort. We are glad to know you liked the property and facilities. We work hard so valuable guests like you can enjoy the experience of staying in a Marriott.

I will definitely pass on your good comments to Carmen.

Sincerely

Reviewed November 10, 2018

This was a perfect stay. I was there for less than I had hoped, but everyone made me feel so welcome from the moment we arrived. Alejandro at the spa gave one of the best (and most needed) massages I've had in a long time. Every staff member that I interacted with were genuinely kind and warm! I'll be back! Thank you all!

Dear LuxeConcierge:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Marriott
Cancun Resort.

Thanks also for your kind words about our friendly, attentive and phenomenal staff. They
always work hard to ensure all guests have a terrific stay at the resort.

It’s wonderful to know you’ll be returning, and we’ re all on standby to welcome you back!

Reviewed November 10, 2018

Many thanks to the team of MCR. Every member of the Team is nice, helpful, unique and AUTHENTIC! Thank You Miguel (Doorman), Daniel (FO), Alejandra (750) and Ricardo (Sedona). Champion's is average, The rest of venues are SUPER nice. Despite the fact that hotel is 28 YO, it looks very good. It has been maintained very well. Special thanks to HOUSEKEEPING Team. The room, its shape and cleanliness is the core of evey stay.

Room tip: Rooms on the ground floor do not have unique view, but it is smart to choose it beacuse it has quick access to the pool
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichalHotelarz

Dear HappyHours24:

All of the staff truly loves to create an engaging and memorable experience for our guests,
our aim is to above and beyond our guests’ expectations. I will gladly pass on the positive
feedback to Miguel, Daniel, Alejandra and Ricardo.

I am always particularly delighted when it is mentioned how great the service is, as I know
how much effort the staff put into every guest interaction. We are thrilled you chose
Marriott Cancun Resort to spend your vacation and to know you had a terrific
experience.

Consider us your Cancun home away from home, and know that we’re looking forward to
welcoming you back again soon!