Just returned from a week at The Royal..... Outstanding!!!
Service - couldn't have asked for more friendly and helpful people! Thanks Hildago, we enjoyed your service at the pool and on the beach! You ask for it, you get it!
Beach - amazing...very relaxing, the waves were big, but we swam and enjoyed the ocean! Never an issue getting a bed down on the sand.
Food - second to none!! Room service and the magic box was perfect, any time of day! Marie Marie...the chateaubriand was to die for! Pelicanos...one of our friends had plate after plate of calamari! Loved the lasagna! Ask for anything and you got it!! Spice was buffet, always a great selection breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lots of variety, fresh seafood, and everything always tasted delicious. The salsa and guacamole....yum!
Drinks - not watered down! Coffee fraps with baileys and kalhua was the ladies drink choice, as well as dirty monkeys. Lots of cold beer, everything to quench your thirst.
Room - spectacular! We had 739, great views from both sides. The shower is heaven! Loved the turndown service and the stocked room bar. What you see in the pictures is what you get!
Spa\Gym - great facilities, the steam rooms with eucalyptus are wonderful! My fiance and I and others in our group all got massages, and the ladies really are fantastic! Thanks Josephina and Christina.
Entertainment - very good. The Mexican night was great, the dinner fantastic. The pool volleyball is great to watch and play...be careful of the KFC!! The staff allways have activities on the go, but they don't pressure you to participate...and ladies, they are pretty easy on the eyes! Caribbean night on the beach with the dance floor and DJ was awesome, they really go all out!
I will happily return to this hotel, and I plan to next year. I would definately recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun(R) All-Suites Resort has breathtaking views, friendly staff and a beautiful beach surrounded by palm trees make this a perfect place for a getaway with the family. The Royal Cancun(R) is located on a privileged beach surrounded by beauty, turquoise colors and a relaxing atmosphere. Mellow down with the sound of palm trees moving with the ocean breeze and have a taste of the Old Mexico and our revered family traditions. Enjoy our fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun