My great experience started when I began researching Cancun for my family vacation. I contacted Royal Resorts inquiring about the Royal Sands. I was so lucky to have had the pleasure to work with Sigfried. After listening to my vacation needs he suggested that I try The Royal Cancun hotel out of all of their family of resorts. He proved to be amazing even up to 3 days before arriving.
The hotel is beautiful it is small but perfect for what we wanted. The staff was great and they accomodated our request to have my Brother and his family's room close to us.
The hotel was immaculately maintained. Our room faced the pool bar and restaurant and every morning you would shee the hotel staff working on the landscape and scrubbing the pool.
The Bar staff was great especially Angel, Manuel, and Patricia.
The little market is perfect for your immediate needs but if your stay is longer than a couple of days it's nice to venture out to WalMart
Our concierge Lloyd was great and always willing to help.
Just a side note....My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary and went to Peter's to celebrate. It was a little gem of a restaurant I found (thanks to tripadvisor) approximately 10 mins by cab from the hotel. It was perfect! Quaint with delicious food and Chef Peter came out to take our drink order.
This experience at The Royal Cancun was top notch. My entire family loved it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing vacation, where the only real decisions are "where shall we start at the pool or the beach and what should we drink and eat today?"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun(R) All-Suites Resort has breathtaking views, friendly staff and a beautiful beach surrounded by palm trees make this a perfect place for a getaway with the family. The Royal Cancun(R) is located on a privileged beach surrounded by beauty, turquoise colors and a relaxing atmosphere. Mellow down with the sound of palm trees moving with the ocean breeze and have a taste of the Old Mexico and our revered family traditions. Enjoy our fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun