11,101 results
All reviewsmarket grillroyal servicemoleblue agavefamily conciergebali bedsavenue barnaos restaurantyhi spakids zonemain pyramiddinner reservationspersonal butlerocean viewsushibutler servicetacos
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

We booked a Family Concierge 1 bedroom Suite with our 11 month old daughter. Let me say that we have stayed at many resorts throughout the Caribbean including 3 other Paridisus’s and the service here was the best we have ever had. Our “butlers” Josue and Alexander were amazing and went above and beyond our expectations. They truly made sure everything was looked after for us. They brought our little girl several little gifts including toys, colouring books, food to feed the fish, cookies and milk in the evenings and even some candy ( which of course I ate as she is not at the “gummy bear” stage in her diet yet). The family Concierge amenities for kids include a back pack with a sand bucket toy set, t shirt, slippers, and a children’s toiletries set. For Mom and Dad we received wine and cheese plates, Champagne and chocolate covered Strawberries and other treats. The suite even had bathrobes for us and a little wee one for our daughter. There were tons of other amenities included that we didn’t take advantage of due to our daughters young age but there is a kids club, baby club, daycare and children’s entertainment everyday to name a few. The restaurants were all quite good as well and excellent service in all of them. We had a great time in Cancún at this resort. If you are looking for a place to go with your kids then I highly recommend the Family Concierge service at the Paradisus Cancún and if you are lucky you will have Josue and Alexander as your butlers.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank nicdertay
Jair P, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Appreciable nicdertay

We are more than proud to have met your expectations. For us there is no greater reward than that of our good work.
I want to thank you on behalf of all who work here, for taking the time to share this grateful experience.
We hope that in the future we will have the opportunity to stay again so that you can enjoy the great wonders we have for you.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally write reviews but I can’t help it this time! I really don’t understand who wrote those great reviews! We are a family of four with two college-age kids. Yes, we know what good food is but we also know what is totally pre-made-then-frozen-then-microwave food is. The so-called passion fruit refresher coffee has sour milk flakes floating on top, the sushi was ceviche-thin served at “room-temperature”, the Asian flare was nothing but a joke, the buffet looks and tastes like those 6.99 all-you-can-eat at a joint off the freeway, the Spanish tapas was made with frozen octopus then reheat, so come on, they can’t even make Mexican food right! The only thing they did right was the fresh fruits; yes, they are real and fresh. Oh, also the fresh grilled lobster on pineapple, yes, that’s real non-previously frozen lobster. So the food is a “half star”.

The staff on the other hand was fantastic. The place is decent, and the beach is beautiful. If it’s not because of the service and the nice staff, I would give it “one star”.

I have absolutely no idea who would write those high flying reviews on its food except the management!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
10  Thank Experience321430
Jair P, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear user

Thank you for your comments. We regret that you have had this perspective of the services of our hotel, as you mention, there are hundreds of people who daily praise the services and the food inside our complex, we owe it to the great variety and the high quality standards that the hotel has. We are very sorry that among the eleven restaurants you have not found one that met your expectations. As well we regret that this feedback coming to us now and you have not shared it with us while you were still here, I can assure you that our specialized food and beverage team would have found a way to offer you what you were looking for. But rest assure that your comments will be shared with the corresponding areas in order to implement the necessary improvements.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to return to be your host hotel so you can see for yourself the great wonders that our hotel has to offer.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

What can I say about Paradisus except absolute paradise!!! Upon arrival, we checked in at the Club Melia side since we were travelling as RCI guests. They even had candy for my kids which allowed
us to focus on the check in instead
Of entertaining them...especially after a long day of travel! The check in was quick, and out bags were dropped off to our rooms quickly.

The lobby greenery and the overall ambiance of the hotel is simply stunning! I felt like I was in.a rainforest.

Food was amazing both at the buffet and a la carte. We loved the Market Grill and Fuego especially!!! The omelet and smoothie stations at the buffet restaurant are definitely worth the wait. If you don’t see something you want, just ask...the waiter overheard my daughter wanting pasta with butter and he immediately jumped out and said he would get it for her....that is service and it made her day! We also really loved the poolside grill, where we often ate our lunch which had options of wood oven pizza and chicken wings! Poolside drinks were always available...shout out goes to Manuel our wonderful server!!!

We went to the nightly shows each night. The Michael Jackson one and the Cirque de Soleil type show were great!!! There is not a lot of space, so be there early!!

My kids really enjoyed the kids club activities!!! Ceramics, cupcake decorating and wax hands were a hit!! The also likes cooling down by playing video games before dinner. Some of the special activities require registration...so check which activities need preregistration so your kids are not let down!

The pools and beach are breathtaking!!!! Lots of loungers are available. You can also choose to rent a cabana for the day! The pool is on the deeper side except in the kids section, so bring a floatie which are much cheaper at home than in the Mexico tourist area. Remember your thermal mugs so you can stay hydrated when walking down the beach!

The customer service and care of the workers truly stands out at this resort. My husband got injured and needed to have surgery. The manager at Club Melia, Ivette Sánchez, personally drove me and my children to the hospital as she could see the worry on my face about leaving the resort on my own. She also called and checked in daily to check on my husband and my children and myself. Ivette also arranged for my husband to be picked up at the hospital to be brought back to the resort. Georgy, our butler was amazing at checking in on us and looking after any need we had! On St. Patrick’s Day, I was surprised there were not any festivities and I mentioned it to Georgy....when We got back to our room, there were green balloons, green cake and a kids toy!!! This level of customer service is not seen at many resorts...I have not experienced it anywhere! Most people think the being injured on vacation would make you not want to return to the area or resort due to the memories...the customer service and amazing amenities made us rebook for our next vacation of which I am counting down the days!!! This resort truly is as Paradise as it gets!!!!

Many work colleagues have repeatedly asked the name of the resort after I describe it, and tell them about the amazing customer service! A few are looking in to booking there for their next vacation!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank teachinkidz

Appreciable teachinkidz

Thank you for sharing with your travel community your most recent experience at our hotel.
We hope to be able to count on your visit again in the future so that you can continue to enjoy the wonders of this beautiful country.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

This was our second time at Paradisus Cancun, and we'd go back again tomorrow if we could! The facility, staff, restaurants... everything was perfect.
My family - with ages ranging from teenagers to seniors - was there to spend quality time and celebrate my dad's 85th birthday, we could not have picked a better place!
We're forever thankful to the team, who took such great care of every little detail of our stay. Friendly, kind, dear people.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear evelyn f

We are more than happy to have filled with good experiences your most recent visit to the Mexican Caribbean.
Today our brand stands out as one of the most outstanding in hotel services, thanks to the efforts of our team. Our mission is to create unique experiences and knowing that we have achieved it fills us with joy and pride.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun. We will be happy to see you again.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Was there in early December and the weather was perfect, this was my first trip to another country and it was amazing, staff were amazing, all very polite and willing to help, please tip these people they deserve every dollar. The hotel was well taken care of and beautiful. The door lock to my room stopped working and they were up and had it replaced so fast I didn't miss a thing. Food was great and there was always something to eat at any given time. The drinks were good and did the job. I would attend again in a heartbeat, wasn't sure if I'd like traveling but now I can't wait to return to this amazing place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jerry B

It is a pleasure for us to have been your host hotel.

I take this moment to thank you for the good comments that you have left us through TA.
We hope that in the future we will give you the opportunity to stay again to enjoy the great wonders that only the Mexican Caribbean can offer.