11,199 results
All reviews market grill royal service mole blue agave family concierge bali beds avenue bar naos restaurant yhi spa kids zone main pyramid dinner reservations personal butler ocean view sushi butler service tacos
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Exceedingly poor hotel for the money.

I booked a lagoon view suite only to have a view of a wall. The light switches are cracked and broken, there is only one working power point, the floor is dirty, the safe in the room was locked when I arrived, etc.

Additionally, the staff couldn’t seem to care less about issues. When I went to check in, they insisted my company had not paid for the room despite my having a confirmation number. They said they would take an imprint of my credit card but wouldn’t charge it until we could sort it out in the morning. They of course charged it immediately.

Additionally, when I went back with the booking confirmation form showing the credit card imprint from the travel agent, they insisted on seeing the bank statement to confirm the payment had gone through.

My EA emailed them 4 times without response, and I have been to reception 6 times now without resolution.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
8  Thank OK_Traveling2014
Jair P, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2018

Dear OK_Traveling2014

Thank you for sharing with the traveling community your most recent experience at the Paradisus Cancun hotel. First let me extend you an apology for the inconvenience you had during your stay with us.
I want you to know that part of our improvement process is to locate faults and implement programs that we have to resolve these situations as soon as possible.
All comments that you made to us, we will take in consideration and we'll send detailed reports to the involved department.
I would like that you can give us the opportunity to change your perspective of the hotel and stay with us again. I promise you will enjoy all the improvements we have for you.

Kindest regards
Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 16, 2018

We come to Cancun every year and stay at various resorts. We stayed here (prior to children almost 20 years ago) only because our "first' choice was not available while booking the trip. How grateful we are!!!

The food and variety of restaurants was amazing! The restaurants at Paradisus exceeded our expectations. The food was amazing and the service spectacular and personal. We have three boys (and I have a husband who is an amazing cook) and we still can not name our "favorite" restaurant because they were all so great! All you have to do is call at 7 am on the day prior to dinner to reserve the restaurant. They were all so amazing! .The buffets are also great for breakfast...and if you want a quick lunch.

Our Pool waiters were Sofonia Cabrera David Dominguez Osorio and, Manuel...and they were AWESOME. We suffered the tragic/sudden death of my husbands brother prior to our trip and felt it necessary to share with them as we were not ourselves. They were so attentive with buckets of water;/beer and constant service...it was amazing!!! We are so very grateful for their attention! They were personal and we appreciate their hugs. Their service was over the top and their professionalism unprecedented MUChAS GRACIAS!!!!!

We also loved Omar Garcia who we met at lunch at the seafood restaurant on the beach, but typically works at NAOS (the buffet). We were SO thrilled with his service and attention, His talents are clear when one on one with families and made us feel very special. At NAOS, I can imagine that the experience is Very different with the buffet style/Etc. I think Omar's talents are with personal customer service.

Edgar seemed to be in training...but his smile when he saw guests??? SO VERY genuine. You need to promote him right away to another position beyond food service. He defines awesome customer service. ALWAYS with a smile and positive attitude!

Our boys played golf and loved it...you do have to register for T times and there are golf clubs for rent. The central store handles it. Pack some golf balls...as the balls are probably overpriced but the golf is really inexpensive1

There is a coffee place and an ice
cream/crepe stand. My boys visited the crepe/ice cream stand multiple times throughout the day!

We were there in high season, and it NEVER felt crowded. The pools are amazing and the beach is large and beautiful. There are dancing lessons and volley ball at the beach when interested. Staff makes EVERYTHING fun!!!\

Ultimately, the resort was clean, well staffed and managed well..even during the "busy" season.

Staff was not only friendly but was soon to become your friend.

If someone negatively reviews paradisus, they have their own (negative/never happy) issues.
This place was over the top amazing111

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Penny R
Jair P, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Penny R

On behalf of the entire Paradisus Cancun team, I want to thank you for recognizing the effort and dedication of all of them. We thank you in the same way for sharing these good comments about your most recent experience with us.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to surprise you again with the great wonders only Paradisus Cancun has to offer.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience!! We had a great time with the Zumba morning lessons, great shows at night (Elvis and Tenors), good restaurants (Vento, Mole, Blue Agave) and overall amazing service without being overwhelming! A repeat for sure! Need to keep a good look at cleaning around corridors, but great experience!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RotemRY

Dear RotemRY

We are happy to know that the time you were with us was able to fill you with good experiences and wonderful moments with your loved ones.
We hope that in the future we will be able to surprise you with the great things that only Paradisus Cancun can offer.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Paradisus Cancun before Christmas and had an amazing vacation. We were upgraded to the Royal Service, which was amazing as it was our first vacation together since we had our son. Our room was beautiful and very clean. We found the food at the hotel was very good, the pool temperature was perfect and the beach is absolutely gorgeous. The staff were extremely friendly, service was quick and we had no trouble finding chairs at the pool or the beach. The restaurant on the beach was a wonderful place to have a nice, quiet breakfast in the morning. The restaurants were a bit difficult to get reservations at, but we managed to try a few of them and enjoyed the buffet when we did eat there. The only thing we would have liked to see was more nightlife for adults, but we realize there are also other hotels and places to go to in Cancun for this.

We really enjoyed ourselves and it was the perfect first 'child-free' vacation for us. We would certainly go back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kady S

It is for us a sign that our work here is appreciated and recognized, And this encourage us to continue to improve and give our best.
We hope that in the future we will have the idea to stay again so that you can enjoy the great wonders that we have for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional help in your next trip to Cancun.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

if your room arrange first floor of piramid 3, don’t use and request other room. Because the smell of room is barbecue from the kitchen.
Especially room numner is 3125~26. The front desk staffs were not friendly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple