This was my first time in Cancun and enjoyed every minute of it at Riu Palace. They have a warm and friendly staff that greeted us with drinks upon our arrival and went through a quick intro of the all-inclusive amenities.
The hotel is located walking distance from the strip of clubs and bars if thats what your interested.
Only downside is the food is overly salty. So prepare your taste buds for overly salty foods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in "Corazone", Cancun resort area * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the hotels private beach * 8-storey building * 100 m/325 ft. To Hotel Riu Cancun * 120 m/390 ft. From a shopping centre * 10 km/6.2 Miles from downtown Cancun * 20 km/12.5 Miles from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, RIU Hotels and Resorts and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cancun
- Cancun Riu Palace
- Riu Las Americas Cancun
- Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Hotel
- Las Americas Cancun