Check in- Speedy with polite staff.
Room- Musty smell, dark old fashioned wood, very large, fab sea views.
Staff- Entertaining staff were good fun. Bar staff served you quickly.
Location- Hotel zone. Could hop on a bus to main nightlife. Across the road from shopping mall.
Food- Buffet, nothing special. The Japanese restaurant was beautiful. Steak House nothing to write home about. All included in the price you pay for your holiday, no cover charges. Had to book 2 days previous at reception-queues could get tedious.
Spa- Wonderful couples beach massage.
Overall experience- 7/10
Mexico is our favourite holiday destination. Had a great time, but the Royal Cancun and the El Dorado's in Riviera Maya beat this place hands down!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in "Corazone", Cancun resort area * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the hotels private beach * 8-storey building * 100 m/325 ft. To Hotel Riu Cancun * 120 m/390 ft. From a shopping centre * 10 km/6.2 Miles from downtown Cancun * 20 km/12.5 Miles from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cancun
- Cancun Riu Palace
- Riu Las Americas Cancun
- Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Hotel
- Las Americas Cancun