1,170 results
All reviews rooftop pool walking distance coco bongo convention center perfect location rooms are basic ferry to isla mujeres short stay private beach night life ocean view room mini fridge swim up bar all inclusive resort clubs supermarket lobby
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Location is very good, staff very friendly, open buffet breakfast is delicious and the room is very clean! Free car park as well. I loved it and highly recommend it, if you wish to stay in a nice hotel :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gizem R
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Many times I have been here..... Always a pleasure to be here. Nice and comfortable rooms with all you need for a stay. Nice bar and bartender, like Ferdy.. Who has done his job more than perfect. I will come again, just for him... And the features what this hotel has to provide...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed in a quality in, in the US before coming to Cancun. Aloft is definitely nicer than any motel but not like the Hard rock or anything on that upper scale.

The staff is what makes it great. Limbergh remembered me and my bf name and was super friendly. It was always nice seeing him. Aerial was the bartender we had at the pool bar and was super welcoming. Had great convo with him throughout his shift.

The breakfast staff was awesome. We ate there twice; it was decent but felt more like lunch food than breakfast food. The bussers and servers had a good flow going when making the guest experience superb.

One thing I loved about this hotel is that no one was EXPECTING tips. We did a lot of tours and touristy things and we were annoyed at how so many people expected tips.

Housekeeping was okay. Definitely needs some work. The first day we arrived, we arrived extremely early like 9 am so they rushed to clean our room I suppose? The floor was making my feet dirty -almost black, and it didn't feel clean. Everyday after that was good until the last day. Had to go to front desk twice to get them to clean it. We are a beachy couple so we didn't want sand everywhere. The shower door doesn't close all the way therefor, it leaks slowly but soaks on the towel on the floor. Thats one of the biggest reasons why we wouldn't return here.

The hotel did an amenity though for our anniversary with putting roses all over the floor, bed, bathroom, etc. it was so special to us.

Overall this staff is great. The location is right in the heart of party town. Less than a 4 minute walk to the beach. Very good if you're on a budget but want to also have a good hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank naynay021
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I arrived at this hotel on May 9th 2018. In the taxi on the way to the hotel I looked up prices and saw a price for 1 night for $72 with taxes included. I arrived to the front desk and talked to Leonardo. I mentioned to him the price I found online but he stated the cost would be $109 to book there. I asked if he could do something about the price (not necessarily match it) but work with me on it and he said no I’d have to book online. I went ahead and booked the room online through Priceline at about $97 for the night. I think it was terrible customer service on his part not to be flexible since the hotel was practically empty! The hotel is close to the beach and to restaurants and bars. The room wasn’t really clean and the rooftop pool is definitely not as nice as the pictures. They give you a voucher to Mandala club if you spend 400 pesos (per 2 of us) you get it back in credit for food and drinks. However, Mandala cheats you and makes you pay 400 pesos each of you. I told Jose, the Aloft guy that recommended we went there how they scammed us and he said that was on them. He had no control over that. Overall the service at Aloft is NOT GOOD, the hotel is average.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Maria R, General Management at Aloft Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at through our Guest Satisfaction Survey.

We see that there is room for improvement based on your feedback. We will be working in our opportunity areas.

Please accept our apology for not meting your expectations during your stay. As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience.
Your comments are very important to us so we can continue to improve our hotel operation.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome it's closed to everything , they have a wonderful staff very helpful.
I will not hesitate one single minute to book this hotel . Beach , tacos , market , forex bureau , Mexican and American restaurants.
The Dream