Hi i went there with almost 30 of my friends. Our 1st impression was WOWWW its on of the most beautiful Cancun hotels at night.
++++= Food was AMAZING
Pool is nice a little bit small but i dont care im there to enjoy beaches and the city :)
If you want to party make sure you hit "The City" on friday and "Coco Bongo" on Sunday ....there is also "mandala"(same owner as the city) they have the best music in my opinion and its a outide club.
Rooms where clean and the hotel itself is quiet(we where the only young people there)
anyways i recomend it no doubt :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a beautiful stretch of pristine white sands in the heart of Cancun's famous Hotel Zone stands the spectacular Gran Caribe Resort, welcoming couples, families, friends, and colleagues to relish all-inclusive luxuries, enjoy genuine hospitality, and explore the region's cultural heritage and vibrant entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Gran Caribe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Caribe Real Cancun
- Caribe Real Resort Spa
- Gran Caribe Cancun
- Gran Caribe Real Resort & Spa
- Cancun Gran Caribe Real Resort
- Gran Caribe Real Hotel