My wife and I just returned from our 2nd visit to LIVE AQUA. We visited in September of 2011 for 4 nights. We were concerned that things might not be as good since we booked at the height of spring break for this visit. No worries, it was even better. They have expanded their dining choices and the food is just as wonderful.
My wife and I travel extensively and we have yet to find an all-inclusive that compares to this resort. The staff is wonderful and really wants to please. TIP: Even though tipping is not expected, these people bend over backwards for you.... so for goodness sake... give the guy a tip and you will make their day. We always carried a few ones and fives with us. It is amzing what pocket change can do for you.
Food is amazing. If you can find anything to complain about, then I really question if anything can make you happy. The wine was also good, chilean and tasty.
This year our room had a terrace which was awesome. It was totally private and much larger than the oceanfront balconies. Room is extremely clean and well attended to daily. Turndown service includes aromatherapy...nice touch.
Both my wife and I had two 90-minute massages each during our stay. They were fantastic and both of us commented that were aren't sure that we have experienced any better in the states. TIP: Try the hot stone massage!
We will be back. See you in the fall LIVE AQUA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua