The Oasis Palm Hotel has terrible customer service, unfriendly staff/employees, a tiny, dirty beach, bad food, and small rooms. Additionally, the room I stayed in smelled of mold and the air conditioning unit was leaking so badly that my roommate and I had to use our towels to attempt to soak up the puddle of water that was ever-increasing in size on the floor of our hotel room.
The staff was incredibly rude, unprofessional, not helpful, and unpleasant. They made it seem like a chore to serve you a drink, answer a question, or even get a napkin for you.
I would have rather not gone on vacation than stayed here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Everything you want in a family vacation for less: that's me! Let me play with the little ones in my Kids Club while you take a break in my Kin Ha Spa - I've got lots of ways for grown-ups to relax while the kids have fun and games.They say I look a lot like my sister resort, Grand Oasis Palm, but my price tag is smaller, and who doesn't love that! Get together as a family and share my Mexican heritage, culture and cuisine; build sand castles on my sandy shore and splash and paddle in my spectacular freeform swimming pool". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Resort Cancun
- Calinda Beach Cancun