“BEST DIVE MASTER & DIVE SHOP IN CANCUN !!!!”

Scuba Diving Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving Cancun offers personalized cancun diving services as well, Cozumel diving, cenotes diving, whale shark, We provide high qualified instructors round transportation, and the best service, all our crew have more than 10 years teaching and guiding.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Did my PADI OPEN WATER CERTIFICATION, with Arturo as my dive master, and Danny assisting. These guys have years and years of professional
diving / teaching experience. They are so good, I will do my next 5 dives with them, before I venture out somewhere new. Tony the owner, was very helpful confirming my dates, and class. Even if you just want to experience scuba for a day, I highly recommend these guys. The equipment, boat, and teaching experience was top notch. I will not trust anyone else, until I gain more experience.
BEST DIVE SHOP IN MEXICO !!!!!

Gregory Goff

All reviews
"dive master"
in 21 reviews
"underwater museum"
in 14 reviews
"these guys"
in 13 reviews
"open water diver course"
"feet in the sand"
"full refund"
"own pace"
"excellent customer service"

Reviewed 23 February 2018

This was my first time Scuba Diving and going in I was very skeptical about the whole experience. But Artur & Dany made it feel like a piece of cake. It was also special because I was diving with my wife, and it was her birthday! :)

We were part of a group and the total group size was 9 people. They paid individual attention to each one of us and made sure that everyone is trained properly before the actual dive.

The overall Scuba experience was also amazing. We had booked the two dive experience, where the first one was underwater museum and second coral reef.

I was blown away by the beautiful sights. The water was very clear and just the right temperature to enjoy the dive.

We also asked Dany to take pictures for us, and he took really good shots for some extra payment.

Thanks Scuba Diving Cancun for this experience!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I booked a scuba/ snorkel combo trip but on the day of the trip the weather resulted in a closed port and we couldn’t go. They were very flexible, and willing to let us commute our reservation to another day if we wanted, but we decided to cancel instead. They have a 100% refund policy in cases of bad weather, and were quick to refund my money the next day. Tony and Arturo the instructor both seemed very nice and helpful, I will definitely try to go scuba with them again next time I’m in Cancun.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

As a novice diver, I appreciated Tony- owner taking the time to schedule our dives early morning. Dive Master "Frog" Rene, really took the time with me (newbie diver), and made the dives fun and easy. Sergio- boat hand, was extremely helpful, made me feel comfortable, and smiles ALL THE TIME.
We saw amazing sites, Museum at Isla Mujeres and the Sonatees in Tulum.
Excellent customer service, great prices and the BEST dive master all around...Love you Frog :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We were a family of experienced and beginners, but the staff accommodated everyone so that we could all enjoy diving together. Newbies got a thorough 1 hour lecture covering the basic need-to-knows, followed by a shallow water ( standing deep) practical session and then a two-tank reef dive in ~35'. All equipment including optional shorty dive-suit is provided. The boat was well laid out and practical, staff were friendly, helpful and encouraging. One dive master/guide accompanied each 4 divers. Reef and marine museum are roughly 40 minutes off shore. A nice variety of coral and fish species. Thanks for a VERY enjoyable and safe day. Great value!