“Best Scuba Tour!”

ScubaTony Cozumel
Ranked #2 of 321 Tours in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We have small boats which garuantee that you are never diving with a group of more than 6 other divers. We also have every amenity possible in a small panga available for all of the comforts for a post dive. Coffee, tea, sodas and cookies. Fresh shower and jackets for people that are cold or if it starts raining. We assemble and disassemble and wash and store your gear for you. 100% full service. We pay our crew well so we attract the best instructors and captains the island has to offer and they are happy here.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been back to Scuba Tony 3 times. We had Israel as a tour guide each time. He gave amazing instruction to me who is not certified and never went diving before. I felt comfortable and confident because of his amazing instruction. The tour was personal and we felt taken care of. The boat captain even did magic tricks for us. I am grateful for their amazing hospitality. I would highly recommend and can’t wait to go back!

Date of experience: November 2017
ScubatonyCozumel, Owner at ScubaTony Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Next time certification! Thanks for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,387)
All reviews
in 49 reviews
"personal service"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed November 25, 2017

My son and I just got back from our trip to Cozumel. While we had plenty of choices in the Cozumel area we followed many reviews on here and were rewarded with an unreal experience. We went out with one of their most seasoned captain's and Ruben one of their best dive instructors. We are mostly vacation divers and were initially concerned with our skill level but Ruben quickly put our minds at ease. We did two 1 tank dives along the reef and saw some of the most unreal sights including turtles, lobsters, crabs, amazing fish and a playful nurse shark that wanted to be pet like a needy dog. Scary for me but my son loved the interaction. Between dives the captain was really entertaining and we had some great fresh fruit in preparation of our second dive.

Couldn't have been more happy with the experience and professionalism. All the equipment was new and my son even had to rip the tags off a brand new wetsuit. We were even given a dive watch to use during our dives. It was fantastic. We also learned a few great techniques for equalization and some cool new tricks for blowing interesting bubbles. Highly recommend using Scuba Tonyif you travel to Cozumel to scuba dive.

Date of experience: November 2017

Thanks so much! I remember you. I’m glad you guys had such a good experience. Thanks a lot for leaving us a review. Come back and see us again.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I just finished my five days of two-tank dives with Scuba Tony, and I must say that these guys are amazing in every respect. Javier was my dive master and he may set the professional standard for dive masters worldwide. Very thorough in pre-dive briefing, very attentive during the dive itself, and a pleasant person to have a conversation with during a surface interval. Captain Hector was very helpful with suiting up and always had cold water, fresh fruit and snacks in his cooler for surface intervals. Our group was 5-6 divers with matching skill levels, so we did not have to cut our dives short because someone was consuming more air than the rest. I absolutely and wholeheartedly recommend Scuba Tony with no reservations.

Date of experience: November 2017

Thank you for your wholehearted recommendation! All of our guys are excellent dive masters and I love reading these reviews and seeing their different personalities shine through them. I will be sharing your review with crew and to Javier. Thanks so much. Come back again and you can always request Javier.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

This was the perfect first time diving experience. As a new diver, I am now completely hooked, thanks to the knowledge, expertise, and fun of Divemaster Carlos and Captain Hector.

The boat picked me and my group up on the beach, and had us in the water 15 minutes later. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2017

Thank you very much for your review. The fact that we have small, Fast boats is a huge advantage for us. We don’t ever with more than 6 Divers and since we can get to the dive site Fast you aren’t bobbing around on a boat forever to get to the best sites that Cozumel has to offer. Thanks again and we hope you come back again!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

We prefer smaller groups (to no groups) when diving. After reading many reviews we decided to try ScubaTony! It was a short taxi from the cruise ship pier. Once there just fill out paperwork grab some fins and the rest was on board and ready!
Our family of 4 were ready for a wonderful morning! Our dive master Pepe was fantastic! He made sure the kids were okay and found some awesome marine life- lion fish, eels, lobster and a giant crab!
2 wonderful dives for our family! Thanks for taking us out!

Date of experience: November 2017

Thank you so much for your review. Having small boats means small groups. It’s very affordable to private charter the boat just for your very own group like you did. If you are advanced Divers or if you have a family or Want something intimate as a couple a private charter is the move! Thanks again for giving us the chance to show you a good time. Hopefully you come spend some more time in Cozumel in the future.