“One of the best dive ops I’ve experienced”
Review of ScubaTony Cozumel

ScubaTony Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ScubaTony offers personalized dive services at reasonable prices. Specializing in small groups and quality service, we make the needs of our guests our focus. Dive trips are 6 divers max on a fast boat with amenities like fresh fruit, fresh water shower and surface intervals on the beach. You can even private charter the boat just for you. No rush, no hassle and no worries. After all, it is vacation!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

As good it gets in my opinion! Adam and Andrea run an awesome business with some of the best dive masters I’ve had and I’ve been diving about 8 years and have dove in many parts of the world. We never had more than 6 divers to a boat, which is huge and between Adrian and Javier as our dive masters we always had an awesome person to dive with not to mention a knowledgable, friendly guide! Our captain, Mago was also great and magically transformed the boat into a tidy welcoming place while we were under the water. He always got us on the boat swiftly with snacks and refreshed cold water ready to go. I’d also add that they balance the various skill levels of divers with grace, ensuring everyone is comfortable, safe and ensure the more advanced divers get their optimum dive. These guys are class A. You will have a great time if you dive with them and I know I’ll never book with anyone else when visiting Cozumel!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,195)

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We dived with Scuba Tony a couple of weeks ago. Super friendly from our first enquiry. Everything went exactly as planned. The groups were small, there was oodles of room on the boat & the dive guides were all perfect. The diving was at a lovely relaxed pace & there was plenty of time to find interesting creature & then stop & take videos. All very relaxed, very professional & very enjoyable. Well done everyone at Scuba Tony.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We dived with this company for 3 days (two tank dives each day). We had different dive masters every day and they were all great. Would use again.

ScubatonyCozumel, Owner at ScubaTony Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank so much for leaving us a review. You got a mix of DMs. We try to keep all of our guests with the same dm but during the slower season (sept, oct and some of nov) it’s a bit difficult. Or if our guests dive am one day and then pm, am, pm. That’s also another way to get different DMs. Thanks for the recommendation! We hope you return to Cozumel again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been back to Scuba Tony 3 times. We had Israel as a tour guide each time. He gave amazing instruction to me who is not certified and never went diving before. I felt comfortable and confident because of his amazing instruction. The tour was personal and we felt taken care of. The boat captain even did magic tricks for us. I am grateful for their amazing hospitality. I would highly recommend and can’t wait to go back!

Next time certification! Thanks for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

My son and I just got back from our trip to Cozumel. While we had plenty of choices in the Cozumel area we followed many reviews on here and were rewarded with an unreal experience. We went out with one of their most seasoned captain's and Ruben one of their best dive instructors. We are mostly vacation divers and were initially concerned with our skill level but Ruben quickly put our minds at ease. We did two 1 tank dives along the reef and saw some of the most unreal sights including turtles, lobsters, crabs, amazing fish and a playful nurse shark that wanted to be pet like a needy dog. Scary for me but my son loved the interaction. Between dives the captain was really entertaining and we had some great fresh fruit in preparation of our second dive.

Couldn't have been more happy with the experience and professionalism. All the equipment was new and my son even had to rip the tags off a brand new wetsuit. We were even given a dive watch to use during our dives. It was fantastic. We also learned a few great techniques for equalization and some cool new tricks for blowing interesting bubbles. Highly recommend using Scuba Tonyif you travel to Cozumel to scuba dive.

Thanks so much! I remember you. I’m glad you guys had such a good experience. Thanks a lot for leaving us a review. Come back and see us again.