“Perfection!”
Review of ScubaTony Cozumel

ScubaTony Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ScubaTony offers personalized dive services at reasonable prices. Specializing in small groups and quality service, we make the needs of our guests our focus. Dive trips are 6 divers max on a fast boat with amenities like fresh fruit, fresh water shower and surface intervals on the beach. You can even private charter the boat just for you. No rush, no hassle and no worries. After all, it is vacation!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We must give Mother Nature a hands-down A+ here, of course, but Tony Scuba is right up there. The entire experience--from booking to stepping back onto our dock at the end of the day--was superb. Dive master Ruben is the bomb! The rare combination of super lively and fun but also extremely thorough and attentive. This was our first dive in over 25 years and now we're hooked again. We're looking forward to diving again next year--same time, same place, same dive shop, for sure.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,196)

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

The first dive I've been on and I've gotten Coke-cola, cantaloupes, pineapple, an assortment of cookies and snacks all during our surface interval.

I did two days of diving with Scuba Tony, both dives were two tank dives. This was also my first time diving in Cozumel. The guys are very professional, the wet suits were perfectly sized on the first try, and on the boat you got a bottle prefilled with water with your name already written on it!

On both dives I met professional underwater photographers and was able to grow my network. These folks were diving for the week with ST.

Papo, Pepe, Charlie, Ruben. The crew. Those guys are awesome. I must admit the second day's dive site was absolutely amazing, to say the least. We encountered about 4 large sea turtles, 4 spotted stingrays, a medium sized reef shark, lobsters, crab and a whole lotta fishes.

It was very easy to book and Andrea was easy to communicate with via email. Very very responsive. And they were very competitively priced.

Some things to expect when diving with ST. There isn't a dive shop, so you'll meet with the crew at the docks ready to go. Come ready in your bathsuit. They have a small booth to put your dry stuff in for when you return from the dive. There are public and open showers in the marina available to shower afterwards.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We had two trips to four different reefs in total and they were all really fantastic!! Beautiful corals, green moray eels, nurse sharks, turtles, spotted eagle rays and much more. Both our guides Adrian and Israel were very competent and experienced dive masters, who were involving us in the choice of the dive spots and always making sure that we feel comfortable and safe. All in all we had a great time with Adrian and Israel, learned a lot and recommend ScubaTony to everybody, who want to see Cozumels beautiful reefs.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

As good it gets in my opinion! Adam and Andrea run an awesome business with some of the best dive masters I’ve had and I’ve been diving about 8 years and have dove in many parts of the world. We never had more than 6 divers to a boat, which is huge and between Adrian and Javier as our dive masters we always had an awesome person to dive with not to mention a knowledgable, friendly guide! Our captain, Mago was also great and magically transformed the boat into a tidy welcoming place while we were under the water. He always got us on the boat swiftly with snacks and refreshed cold water ready to go. I’d also add that they balance the various skill levels of divers with grace, ensuring everyone is comfortable, safe and ensure the more advanced divers get their optimum dive. These guys are class A. You will have a great time if you dive with them and I know I’ll never book with anyone else when visiting Cozumel!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We dived with Scuba Tony a couple of weeks ago. Super friendly from our first enquiry. Everything went exactly as planned. The groups were small, there was oodles of room on the boat & the dive guides were all perfect. The diving was at a lovely relaxed pace & there was plenty of time to find interesting creature & then stop & take videos. All very relaxed, very professional & very enjoyable. Well done everyone at Scuba Tony.