“Plenty to Eat”

Ranked #58 of 411 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I ordered Shrimp Cocktail and lobster. I received that plus complimentary guacamole dip and chips and chicken tortilla strips soup. It was very filling. At a previous dining experience, I had surf and turf. It was absolutely delicious. While spending a week at a local hospital with my dad, Parrilla Mission, located across the street was my "go to spot" for a great meal in a stressless environment. Thank you!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Nice local option were you can find really good food, we really enojoyed the fresh fish and the fajitas, the staff was really friendly.

Carla T, Public Relations Manager at Parrilla Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear Mr. Jim thank you so much for your nice comments about us! Mi casa es tu casa. We really hope to have you back soon! :)

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Awesome service and great food! This place is really wonderful, the best option in town! i recommend this,place.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Nice enough place and have to say the staff were very nice .

Food - good ? My wife had surf and turf and she loved it . Sadly I asked for my Filet Mignon medium rare but that was lost in translation. Mine was medium well !!! Oh well , not the waiters fault but should have said when it arrived . Didn't want to make a fuss on Christmas Day so serves me right .

Lobster ok but nothing special

Great guacamole starter- too spicy for the Mrs but I loved it

Margaritas great

Setting also lovely

Carla T, Public Relations Manager at Parrilla Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Dear Mr. Marko thank you so much for your feed back. We want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had with your meal on Christmas Eve. In Parrilla Mission we always work to do our best in order to achieve our main goal your complete satisfaction. We are really sorry and want to make it up to you. Please let us know when you are coming back to Cozumel so we can invite you for dinner as a courtesy.

Thank you in advance for your time. Mi casa es tu casa.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

when their the view and the garden is beautiful I did not like all the parrots and exotic colorful birds in small cages all over the place but the décor is nice we decided to start with a salad before ordering more we ordered the Caesar salad we got 2 leaves of romaine lettuce for 10 dollars each plate with a little dressing no need to say we did not order anything else

Carla T, Public Relations Manager at Parrilla Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Mrs. Annaisa thank you very much for your review, your feed back is very important for us to improve every day our quality of food & service. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with our Caesar salad, be sure we already work on it so in your next visit you will be 100% satisfied. Please let us know when you book again a trip to Cozumel, we would love to invite you for lunch. :)