“What a great find. Would never had known it was there”
Review of Parrilla Mission

Parrilla Mission
Ranked #68 of 454 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Off the beaten path. You go through a gate, and walk into beautiful pathway with gardens. The restaurant is big, never would have guessed that. The food was excellent, the drinks were great. As with everything in Mexico, the prices were very reasonable. Wait staff was attentive. Guac. made right at the table.

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I ordered Shrimp Cocktail and lobster. I received that plus complimentary guacamole dip and chips and chicken tortilla strips soup. It was very filling. At a previous dining experience, I had surf and turf. It was absolutely delicious. While spending a week at a local hospital with my dad, Parrilla Mission, located across the street was my "go to spot" for a great meal in a stressless environment. Thank you!

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

Nice local option were you can find really good food, we really enojoyed the fresh fish and the fajitas, the staff was really friendly.

Carla T, Public Relations Manager at Parrilla Mission, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Mr. Jim thank you so much for your nice comments about us! Mi casa es tu casa. We really hope to have you back soon! :)

Kind regards.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Awesome service and great food! This place is really wonderful, the best option in town! i recommend this,place.

Kind regards.

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Nice enough place and have to say the staff were very nice .

Food - good ? My wife had surf and turf and she loved it . Sadly I asked for my Filet Mignon medium rare but that was lost in translation. Mine was medium well !!! Oh well , not the waiters fault but should have said when it arrived . Didn't want to make a fuss on Christmas Day so serves me right .

Lobster ok but nothing special

Great guacamole starter- too spicy for the Mrs but I loved it

Margaritas great

Setting also lovely

Carla T, Public Relations Manager at Parrilla Mission, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2016

Dear Mr. Marko thank you so much for your feed back. We want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had with your meal on Christmas Eve. In Parrilla Mission we always work to do our best in order to achieve our main goal your complete satisfaction. We are really sorry and want to make it up to you. Please let us know when you are coming back to Cozumel so we can invite you for dinner as a courtesy.

Thank you in advance for your time. Mi casa es tu casa.