In February, 2012, my husband and I, in a group of approximately 90 people from Michigan, returned to Cozumel to stay a week at the Cozumel Palace. Our first stay at the Palace was such an enjoyable vacation (February, 2009) that the 90 requested a return trip specifically to stay, again, at the Cozumel Palace. Why? Service, service, service!!
This group of 90 are plumbing, heating, and cooling contractors, people, who, on a daily basis, strive to give excellent service to their customers. When they experience it, they know and appreciate it.
The staff truely goes out of their way to anticipate your need even before you know you have the need.
The rooms are spacious and clean, and, important to my husband and I, the air conditioning worked great, especially at night when we like to sleep in a very cool room. There was daily room service, and again, housekeeping did a great job!
For evening dinning, there are 3 ethnic restaurants - Italian, Mexican, and Oriental, along with a themed nightly buffet. My husband and I stayed with the buffet every evening, but were told by others that each of the other restaurants were excellent. (We heard no negative comments regarding food service.) The morning breakfast buffet was also excellent with a large sellection of fruits, fresh squeezed juices, cereals, egg dishes, breakfast meats - more selection than I can list here. Those who provide service for the bar and grill in the pool area during the day make it very clear they are there to serve you in anyway they can, immediately.
The resort, compared to others, may be considered small, but, again, we appreciated being close to our room, restaurants, the pool, rest rooms, work out facilities, etc. rather than, having to walk long distances, or waiting for a shuttle to reach the far recesses of a resort.
The one and only drawback - if a walking a beach is of utmost importance to you, there is no beach. However, if swimming or snorkeling is what you're looking for in the fresh, salt water, that is available on the property.
The location is close to the airport.
Needless to say, my husband and I would rate this higher than a 5 if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort