“Very nice spa at a very nice hotel”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa at Iberostar Cozumel
Ranked #12 of 31 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
Reviewed May 13, 2015

Everything was quite nice. A little different in some ways, but very nice. Punctual, clean, friendly.

Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

Very great family place. People staff food maintance was all great. The spa was awesome. Thanks to Sandra.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

Bob & I just returned from the Iberostar Cozumel.

Did you know that the spa here has a private Jacuzzi, just for you?!? Because it isn't publicized, most guests don't even know it's there. Located outside in the back of the spa...it is underneath palm trees and foliage, with birds chirping, and soft music resounding. Reservations are needed and are for 1/2 hour blocks of time. However, if there isn't a reservation the next 1/2 hour, they let you privately stay in the Jacuzzi and take in the surroundings, solitude, and privacy. We did it every day but one and couldn't believe that it wasn't booked solid.

We booked the 2 massage package for each of us, too. That meant, we enjoyed 2 separate days of special pampering. Whoo hooo! The only time we allow ourselves to be pampered like this is when we're vacationing. Although not a fancy, frilly or luxurious spa, it is very relaxing and personalized. Soft music abounds and the staff that works there know their trade. We both left feeling refreshed and "de-bugged" from the built up muscle stress that we arrived with. The hot stone massage was unbelievable. Ahhh...wish we could have brought one of the spa staff home with us...ha!

Save up and splurge. You're on vacation. The spa is right there and it never seemed busy. We liked it. We liked it. By the way, we are in our 60's and our bodies are definitely not something to flaunt. The workers are discreet and respectful.

Thanks, Iberostar! Thanks spa staff!

3  Thank luv2travelRacine_WI
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Love how rooms are 4 to a hut. Nice walking in gardens to meals. Plenty of beach chairs. Would visit again!

2  Thank Lisa P
See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The staff was friendly and very patient. I had emergency surgery before going on vacation so I explained this to the staff. I could not lay on my stomach but I wanted a massage. They took special precaution to give me a hot stone massage and make sure they were very careful with me. The massage was very good. I did get a pedicure too, which was nice until I got in the hot sun and the Polish became soft. The spa is very small but you still have several options available. No problem getting a booking