Spa at Iberostar Cozumel
Review Highlights
Very nice spa at a very nice hotel

Everything was quite nice. A little different in some ways, but very nice. Punctual, clean... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2015

from US$49.95
from US$85.00
from US$77.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

My husbands and I's first massages. They were amazing! From when you first walk in it is very clean and smells great, the lady at the front desk is very nice. Dominga and Raphina did our massages and they were extremely nice, professional, and a fantastic massage!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Make sure and schedule yourself for a massage if you stay at Iberostar Cozumel. Spa staff visit the beach and pool area daily and offer to schedule massages and other spa services for you. Sandra came to me while I was laying in the sun on the beach and I took her up on her offer of a massage. It was easy to schedule a day and time that fit my vacation itinerary. I was not disappointed! Sandra is a wonderful masseuse with a calming, relaxing style and a strong and thorough touch! Staff is professional and efficient. Treat yourself to a massage or another of the many spa treatments offered.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

We stayed a week at the Iberostar and my husband treated me to a massage for my birthday. It was excellent. Sandra took great care of me. Her deep tissue massage left me sore (in a good way). You can tell that she was a skillful masseuse. The price was a but steep 150$ for 50 minutes however most hotel packages get you a $50 off coupon. Also make sure you reserve a half hour in the hot tub. Most people don't know about this but you can reserve a private jacuzzi for 1/2 he for free. Just sign up at the spa!

1  Thank jackswarty
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I have fibromyalgia so I was in desperate need of a good massage and even though hotel spas are not cheap I can't complain about the service it was great! I felt much better after the massage. It was worth the money!

Reviewed June 21, 2016

If you want to use the only Jacuzzi on site, you have to make an appointment at the spa, and you get a half hour. Jacuzzi is outside in an enclosed area with 2 showers. Nice setup and private. Spa staff was very nice.
I checked into the massage prices and they were a little pricey to me so I stuck to the free jacuzzi.

1  Thank Brian K
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

Asked for a couples massage and we got separate rooms. Once Sandra started the massage, I didn't care anymore. She was awesome, right from head to toe. The atmosphere was good. We got a deal as we booked two massages each. Well worth the money.

Reviewed February 1, 2016

I had my hair done for my beach wedding here, I had to run back to the room and redo it before my wedding because the woman did a terrible jo. We had a hair trial the day before and it took us 3 hours to get our communication right, I had felt confident after the hair trial but she must have forgot what we had done the day before. I do not recommend it. Bring a curling iron and do it your self. Every other part of my wedding was fantastic!!!

Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

Massage services at spas are always pricey for their convenience, but what is really unforgivable is when the quality isn't up to par. I was moved to write my first trip advisor review because the massage I received at Iberostar Cozumel was perhaps the most thorough, professional, and technically skilled I have ever had.
I had left my northeast home for a sunny winter vacation with a stubborn, week long stiff neck that extended into my shoulder, front and back. I had a 90 minute massage and within 24 hours I could feel what had become multiple trouble areas easing back into proper balance.
The therapist I saw and all of the staff were courteous, and the facilities were excellent. The $225US was what I have encountered at spas in Vermont, but the quality of the massage was far superior here.

Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I visted the spa twice while staying at the Iberostar Cozumel Resort. We loved the hot stone massage and the relaxing massage was wonderful. Definitely worth the extra money.

Reviewed May 13, 2015

Everything was quite nice. A little different in some ways, but very nice. Punctual, clean, friendly.