“Wedding hair”

Add it.
Spa at Iberostar Cozumel
Ranked #9 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
Reviewed 1 February 2016

I had my hair done for my beach wedding here, I had to run back to the room and redo it before my wedding because the woman did a terrible jo. We had a hair trial the day before and it took us 3 hours to get our communication right, I had felt confident after the hair trial but she must have forgot what we had done the day before. I do not recommend it. Bring a curling iron and do it your self. Every other part of my wedding was fantastic!!!

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Massage services at spas are always pricey for their convenience, but what is really unforgivable is when the quality isn't up to par. I was moved to write my first trip advisor review because the massage I received at Iberostar Cozumel was perhaps the most thorough, professional, and technically skilled I have ever had.
I had left my northeast home for a sunny winter vacation with a stubborn, week long stiff neck that extended into my shoulder, front and back. I had a 90 minute massage and within 24 hours I could feel what had become multiple trouble areas easing back into proper balance.
The therapist I saw and all of the staff were courteous, and the facilities were excellent. The $225US was what I have encountered at spas in Vermont, but the quality of the massage was far superior here.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

My friend and I visted the spa twice while staying at the Iberostar Cozumel Resort. We loved the hot stone massage and the relaxing massage was wonderful. Definitely worth the extra money.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

Everything was quite nice. A little different in some ways, but very nice. Punctual, clean, friendly.