Spa at Iberostar Cozumel
Review Highlights
Very nice spa at a very nice hotel

Everything was quite nice. A little different in some ways, but very nice. Punctual, clean... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2015
Hobnob_Hobo
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Amazing!

My husbands and I's first massages. They were amazing! From when you first walk in it is very clean... read more

Reviewed March 15, 2018

from US$77.50
from US$105.00
from US$79.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I have fibromyalgia so I was in desperate need of a good massage and even though hotel spas are not cheap I can't complain about the service it was great! I felt much better after the massage. It was worth the money!

Reviewed June 21, 2016

If you want to use the only Jacuzzi on site, you have to make an appointment at the spa, and you get a half hour. Jacuzzi is outside in an enclosed area with 2 showers. Nice setup and private. Spa staff was very nice.
I checked into the massage prices and they were a little pricey to me so I stuck to the free jacuzzi.

1  Thank Brian K
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

Asked for a couples massage and we got separate rooms. Once Sandra started the massage, I didn't care anymore. She was awesome, right from head to toe. The atmosphere was good. We got a deal as we booked two massages each. Well worth the money.

Reviewed February 1, 2016

I had my hair done for my beach wedding here, I had to run back to the room and redo it before my wedding because the woman did a terrible jo. We had a hair trial the day before and it took us 3 hours to get our communication right, I had felt confident after the hair trial but she must have forgot what we had done the day before. I do not recommend it. Bring a curling iron and do it your self. Every other part of my wedding was fantastic!!!

Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

Massage services at spas are always pricey for their convenience, but what is really unforgivable is when the quality isn't up to par. I was moved to write my first trip advisor review because the massage I received at Iberostar Cozumel was perhaps the most thorough, professional, and technically skilled I have ever had.
I had left my northeast home for a sunny winter vacation with a stubborn, week long stiff neck that extended into my shoulder, front and back. I had a 90 minute massage and within 24 hours I could feel what had become multiple trouble areas easing back into proper balance.
The therapist I saw and all of the staff were courteous, and the facilities were excellent. The $225US was what I have encountered at spas in Vermont, but the quality of the massage was far superior here.