“One of the best massages I have had”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa at Iberostar Cozumel
Ranked #10 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

We stayed a week at the Iberostar and my husband treated me to a massage for my birthday. It was excellent. Sandra took great care of me. Her deep tissue massage left me sore (in a good way). You can tell that she was a skillful masseuse. The price was a but steep 150$ for 50 minutes however most hotel packages get you a $50 off coupon. Also make sure you reserve a half hour in the hot tub. Most people don't know about this but you can reserve a private jacuzzi for 1/2 he for free. Just sign up at the spa!

1  Thank jackswarty

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I have fibromyalgia so I was in desperate need of a good massage and even though hotel spas are not cheap I can't complain about the service it was great! I felt much better after the massage. It was worth the money!

Reviewed June 21, 2016

If you want to use the only Jacuzzi on site, you have to make an appointment at the spa, and you get a half hour. Jacuzzi is outside in an enclosed area with 2 showers. Nice setup and private. Spa staff was very nice.
I checked into the massage prices and they were a little pricey to me so I stuck to the free jacuzzi.

1  Thank Brian K
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

Asked for a couples massage and we got separate rooms. Once Sandra started the massage, I didn't care anymore. She was awesome, right from head to toe. The atmosphere was good. We got a deal as we booked two massages each. Well worth the money.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 1, 2016

I had my hair done for my beach wedding here, I had to run back to the room and redo it before my wedding because the woman did a terrible jo. We had a hair trial the day before and it took us 3 hours to get our communication right, I had felt confident after the hair trial but she must have forgot what we had done the day before. I do not recommend it. Bring a curling iron and do it your self. Every other part of my wedding was fantastic!!!