“Home Away from Home-With an Ocean View, and...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
czmrocks
Texas
“Home Away from Home-With an Ocean View, and Without the Stress!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

This was my second time at Casa Consuela. While I would love to keep it my secret, I owe it to Mike and Connie to say what a beautiful place they have.
Located in the peaceful Corpus Christi neighborhood, it's just a short walk to the ocean, grocery stores, restaurants, nightlife, and town.
The housekeeper, staff, and the owners are friendly, and go out of their way to make sure that you have everything you could possibly want, or need.
The condo itself, is spotlessly clean, safe, comfortable, and well equipped. The breezes are wonderful, and the airconditioner unnecessary! The private pool is great for an evening swim, and the rooftop is wonderful for entertaining, or just a quiet evening in; grilling your catch of the day. The Wi-Fi is also nice to have.
I love it that they have an off- street parking area with an iguana that greeted us daily!
All you need to pack is a swimsuit! They've thought of everything else...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, staff, cleanliness, well equipped, comfortable, view, breeze, ease of access
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 May 2012
It's always fantastic to get repeat guests....it lets us know we are doing something right! Thank you very much for your recommendation of Casa Consuela.

Lumby
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
25 May 2012
We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay & look forward to having you return in the future!

Mexico City
Reviewed April 16, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

16 Apr 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words and that you felt at home just like we do when we are there. Glad to hear the internet worked well....we had just recently installed the new system.
Deforest Wi
Reviewed March 19, 2012 for a stay in August 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
19 Mar 2012
Steven, Connie & I really appreciate your comments. We have continued to make improvements to the condo since your stay & hope you have the opportunity to visit the island in the future. Latest addition is to install our own wi-fi in the condo, so we don't have to rely on the complex's connection.

Agree completely with your impression of Blanca...we had the pleasure of diving with her prior to her opening her own shop.

Mike & Connie
Minneapolis
Reviewed July 29, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
29 Jul 2011
Mi Casa es su Casa
Thank you Jay for your review. We are so glad that you and your son Eli had such a good time and that the condo worked out for you. We take pride in our little casa and in helping out anyway we can.

Connie and Mike Moran
Canada
Reviewed April 28, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
28 Apr 2011
Connie & I are extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! I'll have to admit the patio table is nice, but to be honest, the chairs are terrible.....we are working on finding replacements that are a bit more comfortable.

Connie & Mike

Update....patio chairs have been replaced!
NYC
Reviewed April 25, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
25 Apr 2011
Thank you very much for your positive comments! We will continue to make improvements to make the condo even better and look forward to a future visit. The rooftop terrace is indeed a great place for morning coffee watching the procession of dive boats heading out for morning dives....of course being on one is better!

Mike & Connie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing