Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$371
US$220
  • Free Breakfast
Casa Mexicana Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
US$354
US$293
El Cozumeleno Beach Resort(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$240
US$214
Cancelon
2,677 results
All reviewsel patioseaside grillportofino restauranttortuga barda mariojuan carlosdive housepaddle boardsocean frontfishentertainment teamwater shoesmarket cafesmaller poolpizza placebeach barnachos
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

The stay was fine. Nothing out of this world but nothing that took place to formally complain about. The beds were absolutely thee worst beds we’d ever slept on. It was like sleeping on concrete. I’m not sure if each room is different, as we asked a couple that we met and they stated they were fine.

If you’re looking for a pretty white sandy smooth beach , THIS IS NOT THE PLACE. Very rocky. Even with water shoes that were recommended before we came, it was still very hard to walk out. The area was shallow and not swimming water.

Food was good. Service was fine. People were okay. We had previously stayed at the Majestic Elegance in DR so to be fair , nothing would ever compare to that trip.

If you’re paying $1100 or less for flight and hotel a person, I’d say do it. Anything more than that, I’d advise to look further.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
SeaczEconcierge, Management area at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Dear ber0085,

We thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure being your hosts during your recent gateway.

We value your detailed suggestions as our guest’s feedback is truly important for us and we will consciously revise all of your remarks.

While we understand the way you felt about the situation experienced during your stay, we do hope that our reply to your feedback restores some semblance of trust on us. Please contact us directly at info.seacz@secretsresorts.com we are sure to offer you the vacation you deserve.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

We just spent 11 days at the Sunscape and had a lovely time. We stayed in a poolside suite and enjoyed the large amount of space for our family and the huge wrap around balcony. This is a great option for families with children. Below are my takeaways of the good and the bad of this resort. While I am not sure we would return for another stay, it is a great place for the price but you certainly get what you pay for.

The Good:
*Our room, while dated was spacious and kept incredibly clean. I cannot say enough about Silvia. She did a phenomenal job and left a different towel animal every day for our girls. They loved coming in to see what she made. She also left stuffed animals for the girls one day.
*The gym, while small, is VERY nice. Great machines and rarely full. Gilberto the trainer stays on top of things and is very nice as well.
*The staff is awesome. Friendly and interactive, there is always something to do. Alejandra at Portofino was so wonderful to our family and especially to our girls. She felt like family by the time we left.
*Alcohol is abundant, while not in your rooms, and they use quality brands.

The Bad:
*The food is pretty mediocre. I always read reviews of resorts and roll my eyes at the negative reviews of food. People act like they are going to get 5 star cuisine at an all inclusive. But this resort was pretty bland and basically serves the same thing at every meal. I am currently not eating meat and was lucky to be the only one who didn't get food poisoning. A friend had to extend their stay because they were so ill at an earlier vacation. The food is decent but don't expect much and do expect to lose interest quickly.
*Be very careful in the main pool. It is extremely slippery as you first walk in and I saw many adults almost hurt themselves.

All in all, we had a lovely experience. The staff was great and we enjoyed our time. However, I don't think it will need to be a repeat performance for our family.

Room Tip: Skip the ocean view. Tiny with poor beds, impossible to avoid sand all over room. Ocean view pool suites are excellent.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello Mrs. SarahSesaw

Thank you for sharing your feedback through this means. Your comments are truly valuable for us, as this allows us to improve our service levels and product.

First of all, Thank you for visiting us and choosing us for your last visit in Cozumel, we appreciate your words that we are a great option for a family vacation, actually, our concept works to fulfill a fun and amazing vacation.

We appreciate you list the good thing and the opportunity areas, we are taking this really important, your words are going to help us to improve and avoid a similar situation in the future.

We hope you can visit us in a near future and you can experience our improvement and the new thing we do.

I remain at your service
info.seacz@secretsresorts.com

Reviewed February 14, 2018

My husband and I just got married at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel on 2/4/18. The whole experience was amazing. The resort, its facilities, the rooms, the grounds, the bathrooms, everything is super clean and comfortable. The food at the restaurants was fresh and well-cooked and always beautifully presented. I didn't have a single dish I didn't like. The buffet was amazing too and what really sets this place apart is its level of service. We ate several nights at Portofino, and the server there named Jorge Navarro was the greatest. We looked for his section each time and had the best dinners and drinks ever.

I will go back to Sunscape Sabor Cozumel and will highly recommend it to anyone wanting a gorgeous resort with amazing beaches, pools, water activities, entertainment, food, and service. And if you are looking for a destination wedding location, look no further. They handled every detail. All I had to do was dress up and show up!

Thank you, Sunscape, for making our wedding and honeymoon trip completely unforgettable.

Room Tip: Every room we had seemed to have a great view of the ocean. Waking up to that view did not suck!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank steelereese

Dear steelereese,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words and observations following your recent stay with us at Sunscape Sabor Cozuml.

I was delighted that you’ve enjoyed all the details we take pride in offering our guests and for choosing to celebrate your very special moments on our property. As are our regular practice, we’ve been happy to share your lovely remarks to our team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests only receive the very best in service.

We look forward to having the pleasure of having you back home in the near future.

info.seacz@secretsresorts.com

Reviewed February 14, 2018

We had a great experience, we how ever did run out of water after asking for some to be sent to us twice. other than that the entire staff there was very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend going to the spa for one day, that is an experience I will never forget. So awesome! The entertainment staff was the best, they made everyone feel included even if we didn't speak the same language everyone had fun.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessie B

Dear Jessie B,

Thank you for choosing Sunscape Sabor as your host and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are working to control the situation with the water, it is something that we can not control at all since it is a problem in all Cozumel.
other than this we are delighted to see that you enjoyed our facilities and services. we are going to continue hard working to offer you the best place in Cozumel.

we are going to so a special mention to our entertainment team.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and thank you also for your patronage of Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. Our team looks forward to having you back in a not too distant future.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

I had my concerns upon first arriving about this resort but it proved to be one of the best trips EVER! The staff was amazing and so helpful... Food DELICIOUS. A perfect place to stay to enjoy paradise!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Napatterson12

Dear Napatterson12,

It is a pleasure to read through such a great overview of your visit to Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. We sincerely appreciate the time invested in writing this review.

As you know reviews are experiences that different people have, as in any resort or service there are external factors such as weather, occupancy, location and unexpected issues that do not help. but as you could see we take all the comments very seriously because they have us to improve and avoid recurrence in the future.

We are delighted that see that all hard work is done, helps you to have an unforgettable experience.

We look forward to hosting you back in a near future.