We stayed for 2 nights in Feb. The pool was closed but the view was great from the bar and balcony looking out over the ocean. Close to everything downtown. It was very quite and the beds were very comfortable. 100.00 a night got you a nice room and complimentry breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana