“World's Best Chocolate”

Ranked #1 of 404 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: We are a mother/daughter team dedicated to making people happy through chocolate. We handmake all of our chocolate creations daily using the finest and freshest ingredients, no preservatives and a lot of love. We hope you'll enjoy the chocolates as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Reviewed 20 March 2014

She gets chocolate from all over the world to mix in her receipts for her products! They are outstanding. Now, there is no such thing as bad chocolate... But this is the BEST! Give them a try!

1  Thank Denny1369

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stopped in and chose a few truffles. Lime coconut was my favorite. I really enjoyed the a/c for a few minutes. You might want to take them to a refrigerator soon after purchase, because they are a bit fragile in the heat.

3  Thank Krista S
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My idea was to top off a busy arrival day of travel in Cozumel with a sunset on the balcony of the condo overlooking the ocean while eating some delicious chocolates. Chocolateria Isla Bella made it happen!!

Not only were the chocolates perfect (my favorite were the lime/coconut), the box was sitting on the table in my room when we finally pulled in that evening.

1  Thank BMyrup
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Walked by this establishment on some down time after diving. Loved the chocolate in this place and we bought some to take back to our hotel. It did not last long. My only complaint was it was a little pricey, but worth it.

1  Thank kwdonaldson
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I love their chocolates! I have been going their since they opened..two years ago. The owners are very sweet and knowledgable about chocolate...and there are plenty of samples to devour before making your selection. My favourite? Butterscotch sea salt.....yum.

1  Thank Kim P