“Clear waters”

Blue Angel Scuba School
More attraction details
Owner description: B.A.D.A.S.S. Blue Angel Dive and Scuba School - PADI SCHOOL Blue Angel Dive and Scuba School b.a.d.a.s.s. has the highest educated team on the Island. INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE! Padi In house Boats and All of our team going into the water are Instructors. Our Team has invested in themselves and their work and dedication show their love of the sport. We invite students from beginner to profession to serve you. all levels. You will receive the best value for your education dollar. We have 2 working facilities to provide a completed training program including a true apprentice program. All ocean front and conveniently located in town and to all the dive reefs. If you are ready to learn, we are here for one reason: You. Welcome.
Reviewed 28 March 2013

The trip was extremely well organized from the hotel pick-up to drop-off. Crew were very helpful, snack on the boat and meal on shore were nice, water was fabulous!

All reviews
"boats"
in 5 reviews
"wreck"

Reviewed 9 March 2013

This was my first time stay at Blue Angel Resort in Feb.2013 to Complete my referral of Open Water Certification and I'm so glad I choose Blue Angel. There diving equiptment, the dive shop personal, dive instructors , dive masters and boat captains are top notch. They make you feel very comportable and secure and they always make time to listen and answer all your questions. I never felt rushed and I always felt safe. My instructor JP was amazing. After my certification I went on 6 more dives including a night dive right in front of the resort which I never thought I would do and I loved it, most diffently will do that again. Santa Rosa Wall is breath taking along with all the other dives....I will diffently be back to Cozumel annually for more of my diving adventures and will diffently only choose Blue Angel Resort and Scuba School. They all truely hold a very special place in my heart.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

After completing my Open Water certification four years ago at Blue Angel, I have made yearly trips to Cozumel to expand my diving experience. After working through my Advanced Open Water, Divemaster, and numerous other courses with Kari and Matthew Atkins, I must say that they are some of the finest instructors I have dealt with. Both are incredibly patient, caring, and passionate about what they do. I would greatly encourage anyone looking for a great dive experience to come check out the Blue Angel Scuba School.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

i have been diving with them the 11th of february 2013, they are the worst diving i have ever been with and i am an aow from 3 years with more the 100 dives of exp, i have been diving in different places in the world. in the 2 dives i had with them. at the first dive 2 guides and 10 divers, they left behind 2 divers while diving in caves if it wasnt for me who caught guide attention to report that they would have lost them for sure. in the second dive it was me to get lost, no one of them notice my absence i had to find the way by myself in the ocean, i also met 2 other groups underwater, i asked them help but they rejected to help me, they even rejected to lunch ballons to let me get out from water!! . 2 guides 10 divers, they didnt split the big group in 2 smaller, both guides lead the line, no one of them to close the line. they lack of basic rules of dive guide. once out from the sea i reported the guide the fact, he just smiled at me and said "it is not my problem because its you the one who must follow me!!!! "

1  Thank MauroItaly