“Philip Stein Watch purchase”

Diamonds International
Ranked #4 of 48 Shopping in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Diamonds International is the largest duty free jeweler in the world. Renowned for top- caliber customer service, extensive selection of quality merchandise and value pricing, Diamonds International has pioneered the art of duty free shopping in the Caribbean with locations at every major cruise port. We've helped make cruises and Caribbean vacations into something far more special and romantic for couples since 1986.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I love my new watch. Your staff was extremely helpful, pleasant, cheerful. A true pleasure to work with. I would buy from them again. I have been looking to buy a Philip Stein watch for some time now. Your staff spent the time needed with me to pick out the perfect one.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,661)
All reviews
"entire process"
in 18 reviews
"grand cayman"

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have shopped at the DI in Cozumel (and many other ports) for a long time. We always get great service and are very pleased with our purchases. Their prices are very competitive and you know you are dealing with a very reputable company. We will continue to visit and purchase for many years to come!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had a great ime selecting the ring of my choice. The employees are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Your Cozumel was highly recommended by the cruise line. We went in to purchase a watch for my husband and ended up not only with his watch but also a watch and a diamond anniversary band for me. The selection was great and the sales people were very helpful. We had a situation come up after we returned home and the customer service staff with Diamond International was very helpful in getting it resolved quickly. I would definitely shop in this store again.