“Delicious and cheap suprise”
Review of Fellini's Pizzeria

Fellini's Pizzeria
Ranked #181 of 443 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

A nice little pizzeria, Their smallest tray (starting from medium) enough for two hungry people and really delicious pizza .
One platter cost us 110 pesos .
Worth a visit

Reviewed January 20, 2016

not many people sitting in the rresteraunt, a matter of fact, I never see anyone in there at night, on weekends ,yes, but I usually call them for takeout, and they are fairly fast, problem being it takes time to make pizza, and they are in no hurry, service is fast,but it takes time to serve you, if you are in a hurry I would say not to go there, its relaxing and a nice place to chat one block from catholic church north.... you can have a drink and talk it is very private

Reviewed January 4, 2016

My family was on Cozumel for a week and we all wanted pizza one night. I refuse to eat at American chains while traveling so Pizza Hut & Dominoes were out. I found Fellini's on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. We had a group of 10 and ordered 3 large pizzas which was the perfect amount. The pizza was thin crust and delicious. I think they cost about 160 pesos/$10 US each. I spoke Spanish to our waiter and I'm not sure how much English is spoken here. It's not a fancy place but we loved it.

1  Thank Susievisa
Reviewed November 20, 2015

We needed to get away from the resort, so we had a cab take us to Fellini's. It's located only a few blocks away from the main drag. It is a no frills kind of place but very good. It was miserably hot in the small dining area but the cook turned on an industrial sized fan to cool us down. The pizza was HUGE. For a really big cheese pizza and 4 bottle of water it was only $210 pesos, so a little less than $13. I would definitely recommend getting away from your resort and trying a small local business. :)

Reviewed March 27, 2015

I can't overstate this pizza - it is huge and delicious. We haven't had it delivered, but usually eat in the small restaurant on Calle 2. The grande must be about 22" x 22" and is served hot and delicious. The minus for this restaurant is no liquor license and not much in the way of salads, but if you are just interested in pizza, look no farther. This is the place! They do a great delivery business. Phone 878-4794.

1  Thank Char M