“Open water and advanced open water certification ”
Review of NIrvana Dive shop

NIrvana Dive shop
More attraction details
Owner description: We focus on providing a tailored and friendly service, ensuring that you have the time of your life in a safe and professional environment. With a full range of diving services, NIrvana Diving School, offers small groups and scuba diving experiences packed with great fun and breathtaking memories!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Four days with Socrates and Josue! Super nice and had so much fun!

Strongly recommend and would return if ever go back to cozumel.

Oh and he's good at responding email requests too, so it was a plus for planning ahead of time.

Socrates C, Manager at NIrvana Dive shop, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Hi Thank you very much for your comments we do apprecitte a lot , and also again thank you for dive with us!! we hope to see you again in the future. Regards.

Socrates

There are newer reviews for NIrvana Dive shop

Reviewed 8 June 2016

We completed our PADI open water referral dive part of our certification at Nirvana Diving School (formerly Diver Down Cozumel). Our instructor Josue was fantastic! He used the terms we learned back in Boston in our classroom and confined water portions, making us comfortable and confident in the ocean. He was very articulate and patient with our pace, as well as an overall nice guy! For the last two dives Josua took us to the reefs in the protected areas where we saw tons of fish, sting rays and at least 7 turtles (3 different types)! The boat was fully accomidating with the crew providing drinks, water, snacks and homemade GUAC! I would definitely recommend Nirvana Diving School and hope to be back soon for our Advanced Certification.

Socrates C, Gerente at NIrvana Dive shop, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Hi Thank you very much for your comments we do apprecitte a lot , and also again thankyou for dive with us!! we hope to see you again in the future. Regards.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Did My Advanced diver course here at Nirvana divers. Couldnt be better. Got to hold a stingray and a pufferfish in My hands, saw an eagleray, Lots of turtles and a nurseshark at My last fun dive. Also got to see a quite Big octopus during My nightdive. Enjoying it so much that I Did 2dives more after My Advanced course

Sokrates has dived in 22 years so he is a really good diver and teacher. So I am lucky that I got to dive alone with him all the dives! He also took My gopro at any Time and take pictures with me and the sealife.

My friend dis he's Open water course with the rest of the crew and he is also satisfied!

I totally recommend this diving shop and would Go here again if I come back to cozumel!

1  Thank Fredrik L

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Socrates and Joshua are really friendly divers who give a good instruction on what To expect during a dive. Helpfull unlike other diving schools. He makes pictures during the dive.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I took my PADI open water course at Nirvana Diving School (formerly Diver Down Cozumel). Our instructor Socrates and our instructor assistant Esther were amazing - extremely knowledgeable, helpful, kind and friendly! We saw so many animals including turtles, stingrays and eels!

I had the best time in Cozumel and I can't wait to come back and do more dives with this dive shop! I highly recommend this dive shop :D