“Ocean VIP”

Ocean VIP Beach Club
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ocean VIP Beach Club is the latest beach club in Cozumel, offering a-la-carte and all inclusive packages, water sports, activities, facilities, restaurant, bar and much more!
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The beach is good to do different activities. We paid $17.00 / person admission that includes snorkeling, chair, umbrella. Jet skies, parasailing are not including in the admission; 1/2 hour Jet Ski $45.00(negotiated). However, is your are looking for a beach to swim this is not the right place unless you go far out. The beach is rocky and dirty. The service is great. Very nice staff.

There are newer reviews for Ocean VIP Beach Club

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Paid 65 a person for this club. Beach was dirty, not clean, small, pool was nasty. Food and service was good, but they weren't clear on what was included. They said everything​ was included, but none of the activities were. My suggestion is to stay away. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

They have a small beach with chairs and umbrellas so get there early to make sure you get one. We bought the all inclusive package and at first it wasn't difficult to get drinks and food, but after more and more people showed up we had to wait awhile. I will say, the servers work really hard. Each server covered a lot of people. They need more employees to help out. The beach is small and really rocky. And I didn't like all the people constantly asking us if we wanted to buy something (jet skis, banana boat, sunglasses, signs, bags, t shirts, alcohol, massages, etc..).

With the all inclusive package, the drink and food portions are really small. And can only be ordered through your server. We could not get a drink from the bar. The beach club would have been better if there was a way to get drinks/food on our own without having to wait on our server.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

You pay a $17 entrance fee and it gives you access to the Beach, chairs, umbrellas, inflatables, and short kayak ride. For my husband and I, we felt it was worth it. We had a blast playing on the inflatables. I do have to say the Beach isn't the nicest because of the rocks and the seaweed but once you get in deeper in the water, it's nice. Also, you have vendors on site which approach you once in a while. At one point I decided to walk around and felt a little overwhelmed by the constant asking "Do you want parasailing? Banana boat? Jetski??" For those two reasons I give it 4 stars. We ended up renting a jet ski for 30 mins for $55. Overall, the food was very good. My husband and I got a Mexican platter for $20 and it was big enough to share. Most people I saw around bought the all inclusive package which is $65 and you get unlimited food and alcohol for the day. We aren't big eaters so it wasn't for us. They seem to be struggling to compete against big Beach clubs around like Mr Sanchos and Playa Mia. The taxi driver recommended this place and it seemed like the most economical option. I have no complaints with the staff. Very polite and attentive.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We went here as part of our excursion through our cruise line. Why this is offered as an official excursion is terrible and misleading. A "VIP" beach club is the farthest thing from the truth. We came here after our ATV excursion and were scheduled to stay for an hour. We were counting down the minutes until we left. It was full of pushy vendors asking you every 2 minutes if you wanted to rent a watercraft, go parasailing, or people walking by asking if you wanted pictures with iguanas or macaws. I know these people are just trying to make a living but I really dislike being pushed like that when I already paid a lot of money to be there. Chairs were hard to find and I saw several people get very upset that there no beach chairs to sit in. I walked down by the beach and soon realized you couldn't get in the water to swim because it was too rocky. Not to mention that the beach part of this club was only about 100 feet wide. Can't comment on food because we did not try it but not one waiter came over and asked if we wanted a drink. This place is a tourist trap and if you're on a cruise ship you might as well stay on the ship and enjoy the facilities on board. If you're visiting the area, avoid this beach club!