Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Deluxe Private Boat Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Deluxe Private Boat Tours
from US$700.00
from US$600.00
from US$1,250.00
from US$850.00
More Info
All reviews el cielo ceviche sea ray beautiful sandbar answering all of our questions waist high water sand bar hand and foot highlight of our trip great captain visit cozumel again amazing snorkeling fish snorkeling gear hour tour white sand bucket list
Reviewed March 17, 2018

The guys at Deluxe Private Boat Tours delivered as advertised. The 40' Sea Ray we used was in very good shape and exactly as I had envisioned it would be. The food prepared by the crew was the best food we had on our trip, including all the food we had at our resort! The crew made us feel welcome and took us to 3 great spots for snorkeling, swimming with stingrays, and seeing starfish. I could not be more happy with the charter. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AdrianKaye, Owner at Deluxe Private Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Hello and thank you so much for your nice comments. We are extremely happy we were able to exceed​ your expectations. We will keep working hard to create new experiences. I will let the crew know how they made you feel.
Please spread the word about how nice and safe Cozumel is.
See you soon!!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a 6 hour private catamaran tour with Deluxe Private Tours and our party of 11 were blown away by the amazing service level. Deluxe excelled at many things, including:

- The best crew in Cozumel. I have no doubt that we had the very best crew and guides. They were patient, knowledgeable and very accommodating. We had 7 children in our party and they a great job with safety AND fun - a very difficult balance to strike. They picked the best snorkeling spot, away from the crowds. We saw so many different fish - amazing!

- Awesome boat. We had the 35’ catamaran and it was perfectly maintained and clean. Excellent bathrooms, lots of seating and high quality everything. We felt like celebrities on vacation!!

- Best food and drinks. It’s in many of the reviews already but the ceviche and guacamole were the best I’ve had. Plenty of everything to go around and they even made delicious ham sandwiches for the kids.

Don’t miss the sandbar - we almost said to skip it but it is really special. Book 6 hours if you can and bring sunscreen. You will never forget the day you spend with the amazing people at Deluxe!!

Hello!!
Thank you so much for your review and taking the time to let other people know who you felt.
I am very happy we were able to provide an amazing experience for you and your family.
We love taking care of our customers and I am so glad you enjoyed every minute of your charter.
We will keep working hard to provide new experiences.

Thanks for choosing us.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I am so grateful for this crew giving me the best day of my vacation. I had a last minute desire to get on one of the gorgeous boats heading south in front of the place I was staying. I reached out via email, had almost instant respond and within a day the crew arrived to pick us up at our pier. Professional, safe, knew how to manage the boat, food, drinks, snorkeling, paddle boards.
It was lovely. Thanks to Adrian for getting our special liquor requests. I honestly say it was a perfect experience.

Date of experience: March 2018

Hello and thanks for choosing us.
I am happy you enjoyed so much and had a great time with your husband.
I hope my choice of Tequila was more than he expected, I really enjoy that brand.
Thanks for your trust and nice comments we are happy to provide a unique experience.

Se you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

We enjoyed a beautiful day on a 27' boat that comfortably accommodated 6 of us (including 2 children under 9). Would strongly recommend as a nice getaway from the resort.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AdrianKaye, Owner at Deluxe Private Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your comments.
We are happy you enjoyed it.
Have a great stay and see you very soon.
Thanks

Reviewed February 2, 2018

Our group of 14 had an amazing day with the crew. Captain, Poncho and David were superb and catered to our every need. The service went above and beyond. It was a truly memorable day. We highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AdrianKaye, Owner at Deluxe Private Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2018

Thank so much for taking the time to share your experience.
I am so happy you enjoyed what we love doing for others.
I will let the crew know your comments.
Thanks for your trust.