Review Highlights
Always my favorite store in Coz

All around, something for everyone. Reasonable prices. Good quality. I have purchased clothing... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
nana2jj
Cozumel, Mexico
Very nice local art

This huge store chalked with everything under the sun, Mexican art work to sterling silver jewelry... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
tammyBaltimore_Md
Baltimore, Maryland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from US$55.00
from US$75.00
from US$35.00
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews pancho's backyard silver jewelry great shopping quality items mexican vanilla christmas ornaments one stop shop souvenir shop art objects cruise ship pier shopping experience taxi driver clothing gifts handicrafts tequila port
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I went to Los cinco soles in the cancun airport in the duty free area. It was perfect for last minute gifts. I bought some magnets, cups, ornaments, salt and pepper shakers, and a bunch of jewelry for myself. They even had cool hand painted ceramics that were pretty but I just didn't want to carry that around. The only real downside is that you can't buy stuff from them online except for the vanilla.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

We love shopping at Los Cinco Soles! When we cruise to Cozumel, we always take a cab downtown for shopping here and lunch at Palmeras. Los Cinco Soles has two locations on the main street. This is the larger of the two. It is a good place to find authentic pieces handcrafted in Mexico. There are trinkets, expensive pieces, clothing, and jewelry. There are so many things to choose from, I have a terrible time deciding what to take home! We will be returning to Cozumel next June and this will be a definite stop during our visit.

1  Thank 2disland
Reviewed July 1, 2018

After hitting countless souvenir shops in Playa, Tulum and Cozumel, found this to be the best one-stop location to buy our souvenirs. Great selection of kitchen items and better quality items you would be around to display in your home after you return from your trip. Will visit again and buy all of our gifts for family the next time we return from this one location!

1  Thank GregandDiana
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Whilst on holiday in Playa del Carmen recently, I bought a cute pair of sandals for my granddaughter from Los Cincos Soles. I worked out they were roughly £18, so imagine my horror when I checked my statement and found that I had been charged £568!!
I contacted my bank (Lloyds) but they were completely disinterested so I thought it might be worth emailing the shop. I have just received a full refund of the difference, so a huge thank you, especially to America, who traced the payment and organised the refund. What brilliant service! Well worth a visit if in the area; they sell lots of gorgeous things.

1  Thank Lynda H
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Every time I come to Cozumel, I have to shop here and eat at Pancho's Backyard (located in the same building). There is a great selection of authentic Mexican made items-not the cheaply made items you see on the street. The jewelry is beautiful. The prices range from low to high, so there is something for everyone on your list and even a special gift for you. You can also sample tequilas in the back of the store. Carnival Cruise Line wants to send you to Diamonds International and other similar stores, but don't miss out on this little place. Credit cards are accepted. At the end of the Cozumel pier is a taxi stand. The taxi rate is about $7 for 4 people. It is well worth the trip.

1  Thank DebraSanford