“Excellent find on Isla Mujeres”
Review of Mango Cafe Isla

Mango Cafe Isla
Ranked #5 of 251 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: Horario 7:00am - 9pm
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Directly across from a beautiful church sits this gem. We chose to sit outside where they had a few big fans going with our 2 daughters and we had a lovely late lunch after racing around the island with our golf cart. The kids had pancakes and they were sooo good. Not sure what made them better than regular pancakes but they were awesome. Margaritas were absolutely delicious as was both my hubs and I’s lunches. We will definitely be returning again in July (because we are going back to Mexico without our tots to have a relaxing vacation this time!)

Definitely eat here.

1  Thank Jennygel
Write a ReviewReviews (4,139)

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a late breakfast, and were not disappointed. I had their version of Eggs Benedict and it was very delicious. My husband had the fish tacos and all but licked the plate. I also tried the Jalapeño Mango Margarita and it was very tasty. Do yourself a favor and stop by this place while you’re on the island.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I had heard about this place for years....thought this was a big fancy place but to my surprise, very small but oh so friendly. Ha a wonderful salad. Surely a place to visit when in the island

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Mango Cafe is a must! Well worth the trip from El Centro. Don’t miss the stuffed poblano. Best Mexican coffee anywhere. Ask for a little hot sauce but use it sparingly. Literally a drop is enough. But so addictive.

1  Thank Spanxking
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Always a great meal. Came for lunch and dinners and sent friends their way. I look forward to mango cafe on my visits to Isla!