“Great Lunch”

Barlito
Ranked #14 of 201 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Barlito Marino Paraiso offers daily outdoor dining with fresh made to order entrees highlighting the incredible fresh produce, locally caught fish & meats of the Yucatan with our wonderful homemade baked goods. An incredible setting on the bay with tree covered dining areas, beautiful views & lots of natural wildlife. Our menu options include homemade bagels, salads, nachos, pizzas, fish n chips, shrimp & paninis. Lots of vegetarian options. Open daily at Marina Paraiso, breakfast,lunch & dinner from 7:30am to 9:30pm. Our palapa bar serves beverages from 7:30am to 11pm.
Long Island, NY
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My husband and I went to lunch with 8 people. We all had different meals and we all enjoyed every dish. Great food, service and friendly people.

• Visited February 2012

• Polish first
Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“Some of the best food on the Island!!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

OMG! The food is awesome! The Anthony Panini is addictive. Brad and Tiffany make every visit so enjoyable. Really excellent.

Visited March 2012
Perth, Australia
“Best Food I've had in 10 months of traveling the world”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Yep! This definitely deserves number 1 status. Amazing food with great service. Make time for this place! My fiance ate breakfast here and after describing it to me I had to do lunch. As soon as I took my first bite I was in heaven. I had the pork, chorizo and cheese sandwhich on a healthy grain bread - I want to try the rest of the menu now. Just amazing and so filling. Costs 95 pesos or $7 and is well worth a visit!! Great location right on the main strip.. the tripadvisor directions are a bit off, you need to walk south from that point about a block.

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“A lovely Surpise!”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I hadnt even been on trip Advisor! I had no Idea it was number 1. Now I know why!
The staff are so caring, always making sure everything is OK, whether you need your coffee topped up (for free). They are American there fore obviously speak English. Their is also a Spanish waiter for those who cannot speak much English.

the Menu is delightful, So many things to chose from, also very well catered for Vegetarians.
I had Breakfast. I had a lovely seeded Bagel with an omelette inside (They say scrambled eggs) It was full of cheese, Bacon, Cream cheese and I added Avocado. It came with a side of fruit and a beautiful dressing. This cost me 60 Pesos. Very good value for money!

Most of the thinks on the lunch menu are 95. (Most of the people are taking them away as they cant finish it!! - They are Huge!) My partner had pork, chorizo and cheese panini with Beetroot on the side! He was So impressed he said its the best thing hes eaten on the road in 9 months!

Im teling you this place will not let you down! You have plenty of food too choose from!

Enjoy, You must try! Oh its also on the main street! A great place to watch the world go by! As its always busy, it has a lovely atmosphere. They never push you away once your finished your food

St. Catharines, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Did not disappoint!”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Had to try the #1 place on tripadvisor and it was definitely worth it! Those cinnamon buns are to die for....make sure to get them fresh out of the oven in the morning. It helps to get there early to get a table...we tried at 10am one morning and there was a big wait. Everyone loved their breakfast paninis and bagels and the service was wonderful - very friendly!