All reviews sea glass minute walk lower unit every morning bed was very comfortable crashing waves taxis units shells isla
Reviewed December 21, 2015

I spent December 7-14 at Punta Piedra II, 2nd floor apartment. (building on left in pic)
Great location, accommodations well worth the price, wonderful views, great beach area. Make sure to wake up early to make coffee and get ready for the sunrise!

I enjoyed my time here on Isla and at Punta Piedra II so much that I booked a return trip already!! Punta Piedra I, #4, last week of January!

WARNING - It only takes one hit of Isla Mujeres to become an addict.

Hola everyone, My name is Gray, and I am an Islaholic....

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
6  Thank Gray M
Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

Very nice studio apt, clean, well stocked and comfortable. You can sit in the shade, lay in a hammock, sit on the beach in the sun, swim in the pool and generally enjoy the things you come to Isla Mujeres for, all the while listening to the surf. It's a cab ride for groceries or nightlife but then you don't have the crowds. Definitely a place to return to.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Svsailor
Reviewed November 11, 2015

I totally forgot to add pictures from our trip in April. Thought since we are going again in one week I would add these! We are staying this time in Apartment #3 so I will let everyone know how that one is!

Room Tip: Great pool and view in all rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2015

We loved our stay at Punta Piedra! This was the perfect little beach place with a multimillion dollar view! Though it is not a luxury resort, it had everything we would have needed! We loved the oceanview and having a pool just steps outside of our door. We enjoyed laying in the hammock, laying by the pool or laying by the ocean! The wifi was great! We fell in love with Bowser the dog and will miss him until our next visit. The owner Amy....I can not say enough wonderful things about. A true gem! Maria at Mornings in Mexico made the whole reservation process a breeze. We will be making our next reservations soon since our trip ended way to soon!! Thanks for a wonderful stay!!

Room Tip: Not a bad view at the place!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank TheTolerGirls
Reviewed March 14, 2015

I stayed at Punta Piedra with my young daughter, and two teenagers. We rented two rooms and it was plenty of space. My daughter loved having the pool right outside our door. The best part about this location is the the beach, and waking up to the sound of the ocean waves every morning. If you like to search for sea glass this is a wonderful location to start. Just walk up and down the beach in either direction and you can fill a bag full. It does get rocky and a little treacherous at some points. We rented a golf cart for some of the week, but it really isn't necessary- as you can walk to the north end of the island in 20 minutes or less. Listen in the morning for a ringing bell in the front- you can buy fresh squeezed juice from the vendor who rides his bike up and down the main street. My daughter fell in love with Bowser the dog! If, or when we go back to Isla Mujeres, we will for sure stay at Punta Piedra again. It was a few years ago that we stayed- though I couldn't go back that far in the drop down date selection.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family