Privilege Aluxes(Isla Mujeres)
US$246
US$215
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Playa La Media Luna Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotel Posada Del Mar(Isla Mujeres)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$89
US$67
  • Pool
Hotel La Joya(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$122
Villas Coco Resort(Isla Mujeres)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$82
Hotel Plaza Almendros(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$49
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$551
US$515
US$648
US$605
Priceline
1,536 results
All reviewsplaya norteixchel iithrough vrbothe penthousebedroom suitegolf cartwrap around balconyfull kitchenocean frontstandard roombeautiful beachchairs and umbrellashot tubhidalgo streetbeach servicebest beach on the islandrestaurants and shops
Reviewed July 3, 2010

The hotel was very clean, staff accomodating, the best location on the island, we had a spacious hotel room, huge shower, coffee maker and small frig. was nice to have, the beds are so hard though (typical in Mexico) 2 pools and both have bars, you can order food from the menu, which was good, you have to charge the food & drinks to your room, on the beach loungers are free, Hildago Ave.(the main street) runs right through the middle of the hotel, you're steps away from shopping, restaurants, etc.

3  Thank TexasLifeisgood
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We went to Isla Mujeres for a low key mexican vacation and that is exactly what we got. After searching Trip Advisor endlessly for a good hotel, not a resort, I decided on the Ixchel and we weren't disappointed. The hotel is quaint and clean. I read on Trip Advisor not to get a cab to the hotel from the ferry. (If you go in June, get a cab, it is stinkin' hot!) It isn't a very far walk from the ferry to the hotel so walking is definitely a fine option. The hotel rooms are nice, typical hard bed that you will find all over Mexico no matter how much you pay. Bonus was that there was a purified water jug and stand in the room. The pool isn't all that great, but the beach is a dream! You don't go to the Ixchel to hang out at the pool, you go for the beach -- AMAZING -- not at all rough, turquoise water, great wait staff, all in all awesome. We decided to buy a styrofoam cooler and beer in town (which was a much cheaper option, beer on the beach was $2.50 each, we bought a 24 pack for roughly $12.00, though the styrofoam cooler was a little steep at $10, but a good investment for the week) when we wanted fruity frozen drinks we got them from the wait staff on the beach. Food was pretty good too, great pico de gallo and fresh guacamole. All in all the hotel was definitely reasonable and walk through town to find great restaurants -- we loved the Taqueria right near the hotel on the main drag.

2  Thank StacyW970
Reviewed June 19, 2010

My husband and I were married on Isla mujeres in 2008 and we couldn't have chosen a better place to get
married. The Ixchel was perfect for our families and for our needs.
The staff was very accommodating and wonderfully friendly. We had
some issues with the hot tub (it never worked), but we resolved this
little hiccup satisfactorily with the Ixchel's manager. We had a
total of 90 people attend the wedding and everyone is still raving
about the island, the beaches, the food and the people. Those who
stayed with us at the Ixchel all said they were absolutely thrilled
with their accommodations. The rooms were beautiful, the views were
breathtaking and the staff made everyone feel like this was their
wedding too. (They made me feel like an absolute princess).

We booked all the accommodations for our families and friends through Clyde Schmidt.

His contact information is: builders@midwest.net

He was absolutely wonderful! He was incredibly helpful, patient and
attentive to our needs. We had a virtually stress-free wedding and much of it
was thanks to his help with the hotel and reservations for ourselves and our many guests. We are very much looking forward to another trip to Isla and we will be in contact
with him if we have the means to stay at Ixchel again.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2010

Just got back from staying 2 nites. Was able to get it for $99 a nite. It seems a lot to me since i have been able to get 4star all-inclusives for just a few more $. lobby, very plain, scared me cause i wondered what the rooms were going to be like. nice room, really nice shower :) small pool, though we didn`t use it. beach was beautiful and water heavenly!! lots of chairs and parasols. i would rate everything as a 3star hotel.

1  Thank tammyMontreal
Reviewed June 2, 2010

First, I want to thank Cecilia Heard (a property owner that also advertises her condo in VRBO) for recommending the condo. Her's was not available during the time that we wanted to travel. Cecilia - this condo was beautiful and very tastefully decorated. The staff and the service at Ixchel Beach Hotel was wonderful - we had everything that we needed. The room was extremely clean and the view was awesome. There was zero noise from a disco next door - that is now just a beach bar. I have been to several beach resorts and towns in Mexico, but this is by far the best. I will go there every year if I can. I loved walking everywhere, except the one day that we rented a golf cart and drove around the island for a day - which I highly recommend doing. The pirate house was lame and the property was not very well taken care of. We went snorkeling at a beach resort just before Garrafón Reef Park that only cost 50 pesos to get in and the snorkeled over to the Garrafón Reef Park. The coral was dead, but lots of fish. My favorites meals were: Breakfast at Manana's - just down the street. Very cool vibe and good coffee. Best Luch - SANCOCHOS - great garlic shrimp. We tried to eat at Mangos on the other end of the island when we went on our golf cart ride, but it was closed. Too bad, everyone said that is was great. Rolandi's had great pizza. Dinner - best ceviche at Las Brisas - got that tip from HollyEats.com and she was right. Also, had a great seafood meal at the Bally Hoo - great views. The Sunset Grill next door to the hotel is also very good food - right on the beach - a little more expensive (for Mexico). I felt very safe and made good friends who took us to a beach dance party and a disco on the north side of the island - that was fun!! I did not like the shopping experience with the agressive haggeling and so only bought from shopkeepers who backed off abit. I got my best gifts from the Cancun airport shop!! I had a wonderful facial at Casa Luz Spa (find on Facebook) from a kind woman that helps take care of the cats on the island. The food and the drinks, the beauty and people, and the killer white sand beaches with water so blue that it is unreal looking - these are the reasons that I will be back in Isla as soon as possible!!

• Stayed: May 2010