We were staying at Moon Palace, but visited Isla Mujeres Palace for a few hours while on a boat trip. We hired a golf buggy from the town centre and went around the Island. Cost just under £20 for 2 hours which was perfect, I would highly recommend doing this.
While on our tour we visited the Palace to get lunch and drinks and enjoyed the beach/pool area.
The hotel looked amazing and if we were to return to Cancun on holiday I would love to come here for a 5 night break or so. Personally I wouldn't want to stay over a week as it's smaller compared to Moon Palace and after the 5 nights I think I would have done all I wanted on the Island. It is perfect for couples especially if your after a romantic getaway.
Beautiful hotel and hope to stay here sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres