Nahualli Casa de los Artistas
Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
A feast for the eyes

My friend and I spent a delightful afternoon at the Nahualli gallery. It was like thanksgiving day... read more

Reviewed July 27, 2018
Eleanor P
A delightful afternoon well spent

My friend and I visited Nahualli Casa de los Artistas after reading about t on Trip Advisor and we... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2018

from US$75.65
from US$109.00
from US$72.25
More Info
All reviews her daughter lovely paintings opportunity to meet great art minute visit santa ana abel gallery artists drawing inspiration artwork students stories habla culture
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We went as a group and had the chance to talk to the owner. It was very interesting. And you can see Mexican art with many layers! Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This gallery visit was special! We were greeted by the owner/artist and it felt like we were being welcomed into his living room. He graciously answered our questions and shared stories about his life and culture that gave meaning to the art. Comfortable furniture invited us to spend time reflecting on the art and to relax while enjoying the beauty of the space.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

This was my favorite of all the galleries that we visited in Merida. The artwork is just beautiful. I hoped to go back for a second look but didn't get around to it.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Breathtaking work by the whole family. As an artist myself I was completely captivated by the work and spent an hour talking to Melva and Abel. They are amazing artists and very generous with their time. The work has a spiritual presence and is certainly produced from the heart and soul.

The gallery is in their beautifully restored colonial home. Family dogs who appear often in the paintings were napping nearby on the patio.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

This small gallery has some lovely paintings and sculptures. The owners Melva and Abel are both artists that can proudly showcase their artwork in their gallery. It's a short walk from the main square in el centro and a nice place to visit to appreciate the artists of Merida.