“It was exactly what we were looking for...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Limon

Living Room
Fully stocked kitchen
Kitchen
Bedroom 2 (Office)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
KaixinMom...
“It was exactly what we were looking for...”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Everything worked out nicely for us in this well decorated Mexican home in the middle of a typical neighborhood in the city. It is very conveniently located near a park, laundromat, and pizza place. The stay worked out so nicely for our family and the landlady and owner were great to work with.
Thanks for the positive experience for our 3 weeks in Mérida!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Jul 2014
Thank you for the review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again someday when you are in Merida for a visit.
Helsinki
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

ronaldrja...
Lindenhurst, New York
“Good Housing/Attentive Rentor”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I spent three winter weeks in Casa Limon, late December and early January. I chose it primarily because the price was reasonable and the property seemed fine as described and reviewed on TripAdvisor. The house is comfortable enough with a/c and ceiling fans. The neighborhood is quiet nearly all the time. Basic shopping is nearby in the form of convenience stores and on Calle 51 a sizable “walmart-style” bodega and one bank that will change money for tourists (and two that will not). Not far from the house, you can catch a taxi to Centro (and a bus, too, I’m told, but I never used it). The taxi takes about 20 minutes and costs about 80 pesos. There are lots of small eateries along Calle 42. There’s a sunny patio in back of the house where you can relax or, as I did, dry your hand laundry. Leslie is immediately responsive to every need and every problem, even though she lives in Austin. If you have an issue, you can be sure it will be taken care of quickly and efficiently. If you are in Merida to visit surrounding sites, you are best off with a rental car. I used tour agencies instead, but it was not so convenient and efficient as a way to see the great sites in the area.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Berlin

Kelowna Canada
Reviewed 13 August 2013 for a stay in February 2010
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing