We went on 1/28/12 for 8 days , that was not enough ! From the villa to the staff and of course the food ! Wow I have been all over the world and the cuisine in this resort was amazing , we did in villa BBQ we had Henry ! Hats of to him he prepared an amazing birthday dinner for me and my boyfriend .. It was perfect ! My favorite that I ate everyday for lunch was the soft shell crab tacos wow wow my mouth is watering right now , that was at the pool on the beach ,,, all of the staff was fabulous every need was met and more , my drink was never empty and anything I needed was already there , I give it 7 stars , everyone if you love luxury and service this resort is a must go even for a weekend , they did not leave anything out . I can go on and on like the breakfast wow they had everything whatever your heart desired the breakfast staff was the best funny funny !! We did some excursions Betty was great we booked a great deep sea fishing tour our own boat she did a great job!
We will be returning soon it's our home away from home O and must go to spa to the rainforest walk!!!!!!!!! O and ask for there special drink I had about 25 cups for the 8 days lol!!!!! I hope everyone go and enjoys like we did !!! Thanks banyan tree it was amazing !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba is a site of almost mythical beauty. It flawlessly blends elegance and nature, taking the Caribbean lifestyle to an unprecedented new height. A breathtaking getaway for relaxation, rejuvenation, romance and world-class dining, it is also the region's most sustainable five-star resort. With its revitalized culinary concepts, Thai-inspired therapies at the Banyan Tree Spa, 14 event-venues and the Greg Norman signature 18- hole El Camaleon golf course, home to the PGA Tour Mayakoba Classic, the resort raises the bar for premium leisure options and event planning. Perfect for private getaways, family trips and group events, the Banyan Tree Mayakoba offers 118 villas, ranging from romantic Bliss and Serenity Pool Villas to Family Residences and Ocean Front Villas. All include outdoor areas with private pools and terraces. Inspired by the interior courtyards of houses in the Far East, each villa is discreetly built to blend with the landscape, integrating the interiors and their idyllic surroundings. East meets West in every subtle detail, from the fragrance of flowers encircling your villa, to the softness of a kimono, fine linens and essential oils on your skin. Here, even world-weary guests discover the eloquence of tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico